Mew: my prince what are you doing?

He hit is back on the corner wall of the temple.. when Gulf pushed him..

Gulf: the king asked to reward you for the previous incident...

He traced his hand over Mew's chest when Mew caught his hand...

Mew: we are in a temple...

Gulf leaned closer and breathed in his ear.. "so what"

Mew's breathing hitched..

Mew: w~e are not al~one

He shuttered as Gulf's hand traced downwards and squished his ass...

Gulf: but iam going to punish you not reward you...

Mew regained his senses a little but still being close to the Omega made him go crazy.. he want to slam the Omega on the wall and claim him and the Omega is not making easy for him...

Gulf pulled away satified with the reaction he got...

Gulf: this is your punishment for being close to the princess...

Pointing to the hard-on on his pants...

Mew blinked and looked down at his pants... A small smile formed on his lips..

Mew: how could this be a punishment you are jealous of me with a little girl... This is the biggest reward...

It's Gulf's time to blush and take a step back...

Mew: if you are so jealous let me mark you here and everyone will know who I belong to...

Gulf was red as a tomato... When Joss intervened...

Joss: someone's coming...

They heard footsteps and Gulf kept a distance between him and the slaves..

It was Off and Tay..

Off: prince, what are you doing here?

Gulf: did the prayer started already.. I came out for a walk.. it's sweating inside..

Off: it's going to start.... let's go...

They turned to walk towards the main prayer hall..

Tay: Joss we need to talk.. after the prayer...

Joss blinked and looked at his friend...

Tay: you alone...

And he looked at Mew who had worry and confused face...

Tay: it's about your behaviour towards Mixx...

And then he started to walk towards the prayer hall... Joss and Mew exchanged glances and followed them..

Once inside.. the kings and queens of both kingdom are standing in front and prince Tong with princess Thanya were standing behind them and Off dragged the Prince to stand next to Tong... While Off and Tay along with other officials of Saphirre stood behind them...

Thanya who stood on the other side of Tong looked at the moon goddess statue and Gulf... It's a statue of a beautiful women on the open chariot pulled by a big black wolf... A cresent moon as her crown and a moon staff on her hand... And directly opposite to her... Was another statue similarly and everyone can say it's a statue for sun god... His chariot was pulled by a big white wolf... With sun crown and sun staff, he looked majestic...

Only king and queen were allowed inside this prayer room... Tay and other officials were stunned at the beauty of the interior... Off's heart was racing at the image in front of him... This is the first time he is seeing it and he couldn't believe his eyes... And wild thoughts running in his mind... When the Oracle appeared....