Chapter 11: No fireworks..

Faye's POV: 

After I told Niall that my so called "friend" I was ice skating with tomorrow was a boy..... his attitude completely changed. 

His fists were balled up and he sat up taller. His teeth were clenched and his gorgeous blue eyes were not as full of life as usual.... At firt they looked hurt... Then more angry...

Shoot... Did I do this...? Gosh.. I never expected him to react this way... Why did he care so much?

Its not like he liked me at all anyway.....

Louis and Harry walked in the room at just the right time to clear the akwardness between Niall and I. 

"THE PARTY IS HERE!" Louis said with his arms stretched wide. 

Niall giggled and went up and tackled him.

I laughed. They were adorable....

Harry smiled cheekely at me showing off his cute dimples. I walked up and poked one of his dimples.

"Hey!" He said touching his cheek.

"sorry, but they are so cute!" I squealed poking the opposite one.

"Hands off the masterpiece!" Harry shooed my hands away from his face. He was too funny.

A giggle escaped my lips and soon I was lifted off the groud and thrown over someones shoulder. I looked to see who it was.....

"TOMMO YOU OUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!" I screamed at Louis who was running around the flat with me over his shoulder. 

"Oh really Faye? And what will you do if I don't?" He asked as he stoped running. 

"This." I said kicking him in the area he wouldn't want to be kicked in. I didn't kick him hard enough to seirously hurt him but it was enough to the point where I was dropped and he was crouched over on the ground. 

"JEEEZ FAYE!  OUCH MOTHER HUBBER THAT HURT!!!" He yelled. The boys all collapsed in laughter. Nialls laughter caught my ears  mostly though. It was adorable and his laugh made me smile from ear to ear. 

I met his eyes.

It seemed like minutes before we broke the gaze. His pools of crystal blue were just too captivating. 

"Faye you are like a Kangaroo! Im gonna call you that. You can be my little kangaroo. Or 'roo' if im feeling lazy" Louis said. I laughed out loud. 

"Roo?" I said. 

He nodded proudly. 

"Lou your so odd." I laughed. 

He ruffled my hair. 

"You know you love me." He smiled cheesily.

"No actually-"

"What was that Roo?" He said cupping his ear. 

"I DONT LOVE LOUIS TOMLINSON! HE IS ANNOYING AND HIS FEET SMELL!" I screamed as loud as I could. 

He raised an eyebrow at me then I knew what he was thinking. I bolted. Running away from him as fast as I could. I darted into the living room and went behind the couch. Louis had cornered me. 

"Nialler help me!" I called to Niall who was laughing hysterically in the corner. 

He looked up at me and my eyes met his again. 

Shit.

Louis lunged at me and I was on the ground and he was sitting on me tickling me.

"NIALL!"  I yelled agian. This time Niall came charging at Louis and peeled him off of me.