Chapter 20: How about your sweatshirt, eh?

Faye's POV:

"WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS DATING ALREADY?" Cece yelled.

I hid my face by looking down but I couldn't wipe the grin that was forming on my face.

I felt my cheeks turn bright red and I knew I proboly looked like a tomato. I lifted my head to meet Niall's perfect crystal blue eyes that I loved so much.

"Believe me Cece, I have been asking myself the same question ever since I met her."

I felt my mouth drop. Did I just hear him correctly? He wanted us to date? Oh my god.

Niall Horan, liked me? Holy shit. I could hear the pounding in my chest speed up.

I felt the corners of my mouth turn upwards into a huge smile.

Cece got up from her seat "I will leave you two alone." She said to us smiling. But as she walked away I heard her whisper something to me "I told you so.." She winked exiting the kitchen.

Niall was smiling back at me.

"Niall I-" I started but he cut me off.

"Listen Faye, before you say anything, before you reject me, before you do anything, I want you to know that since the day I met you at the airport I knew I had feelings for you. When someone pushed you into my arms when we were getting mobbed by fans, and I know this is cheesy but I have been falling for you ever since. I fell for you Faye Marie Carter. I fell for you so hard. And I just want a chance to show you how much you mean to me. Will you please go on a date with me?" He said.

Oh my freaking god. Am I dreaming? Niall Horan just asked me out. My best friend that I had fallen so hard for these past months.

"Niall, for starters, only a bloody idiot would reject you." He smiled. But it was true. He was perfect inside and out. "And this is funny because I fell for you to. I always thought I would never be good enough for you Ni.... Are you sure you really want to go out with me..?" I asked him. He smiled so big but rose his eyebrows.

"Are you kidding Faye..? I never said anything because I always thought you were too good for me... Well I mean you are, but I would really like it if you went on this date with me." He said. I smiled ear to ear.

"Well, even though you ate all my cocoa puffs, I would love to Niall." He leaned in closer to me and I thought he was going to kiss me. I got nervous, but I wanted to kiss him so badly... But I mean, he wasn't my boyfriend officially, we were only going on a date.

"THE PARTY IS HERE!" Louis busted into the kitchen and we pulled away emmidietly acting nonchalonte.

"Hey Lou!" I said.

"So when are you guys going on your date?" He asked.

"What? How did you-" Niall started

"I didn't only just get here you know.." Louis laughed.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"YOU BETTER RUN TOMMO!" I yelled before taking off after my annoying best friend.

"Oh please Faye, you wouldn't hurt your best friend would you?" He asked.

"Watch me." I lunged at him. I missed so I grabbed a pillow and chucked it at his face. Bingo, hit him square.

"STICK THAT IN YOUR JUICEBOX AND SUCK IT LOU!" I laughed.

"Whatever, I will get you later Carter watch yo back." He glared at me and I stuck my tounge out at him.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Shouted Zayn turning the music up to a maximum.

+++++++++++++++++++