Chapter 26: Do NOT call me babe.

A/N This is dedicated to a very special reader who had helped me very much! Everyone should go check out her One Direction fan fiction 'How to Fall Twice'. Thank you for everything @_DareToBelieve! xxx. :)

Enjoy the story:) 

Faye's POV:

It seemed as if Niall and I were talking for hours. There wasn't much to entertain ourselves but we managed. 

"I am hungry!" Niall said. 

I would normally laugh at this because well, it is Niall with his food, but I immediately felt guilty. I ate all the food when I felt dizzy yesterday. And now my boyfriend that came here to save me, had no food.

"I'm sorry Ni.... I knew I shouldn't have eaten all that food." I looked down to my lap.

"Faye don't say that. Do not even to begin to feel guilty about that. You needed that food more than I do. And for the record, if there was a plate of food in here I would make you eat all of it anyway." He said kissing my forehead. 

I looked up and met his gaze. "Wow. a couple months ago you would've tied me to the bed and made me watch you eat all the food." I said giggling. 

He chuckled. "Maybe... But then again, I have liked you so much all along." He said. 

I rose my eyebrows. "Is that so Mr. Horan?" I asked him. 

He nodded pressing his forhead against mine. "Tis' the truth Miss Carter." I closed my eyes and felt his warm lips press to mine. He moved his hand up to my cheek and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips were moving together like puzzle pieces.

I pulled away and looked into his crystal blue eyes. 

They were like the ocean. A light ocean of blue crystals. Or sapphire. They were so beautiful. 

A sound of the door busting open interrupted my thoughts. Niall immediately wrapped a protective arm around my waist. We stood up. As I stood next to Niall he pulled me so tight to him I thought I would stop breathing. But I was so glad for it. 

Aaron and the man my father works with walked in. 

"Good morning you two." the man said. 

"What is your name anyway." I asked. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"So when we get out of here I know to tell my dad whose ass to fire." I smirked at him. And I saw a small smile tugging on Niall's lips but he kept a straight face and pulled me closer, if that was even possible. 

"Well aren't you a little confident sassmaster." He said. "I am Mr. White. But I don't know if you will be seeing your father to tell him that.." He smiled. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" I asked. I squirmed out of Niall's grip and walked up to Mr White. "What did you do to him?" I growled. 

He just smircked at me. The anger boiled through my veins like fire. Before I even knew what I was doing, I felt myself shove Mr. White. Hard. He stumbled backwards and hit the wall roughly. 

I felt arms grab me harshly. However, they were not Niall's. I screamed and tried to get the man who could have only been Aaron off of me. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Mr. White looked absolutely shocked. "TELL ME!" I yelled again. 

Aaron swung me back so fast my legs flew up. My hair was everywhere but I was able to see Niall come up to us and rip me from Aaron's grasp. 

"Get  the hell off of her!" Niall yelled. Woah. How did Niall manage to get me from Aaron's grasp?