Chapter 38: Ice Cream at midnight

Faye's POV:

*

*

[[FAST FORWARD TO NIALL AND FAYE ARE BACK IN THE UK FROM IRELAND]] >>

Could my life get any better? Honestly.

Being in love was something I never thought I would experience. And Ican honestly say it is the greatest thing I have ever experienced.

Niall was amazing. He had gotten me through so much. I don't think I could live without him. Honestly.

I know, I know what you're thinking.

Ha.. the crazy love blinded girl is young and naive. She has no idea what she is saying.

However, I have gone through a lot- I've lost a lot. Not a lot of people know what it feels like. And nobody else understands the closeness of mine and Niall's relationship. Nobody ever will.

We had just landed an hour ago from Ireland and we were driving in a limo to our apartment building.

"Ah here we are." The driver spoke with a raspy tone.

"Thank you sir." Niall handed him a wad of cash as he wrapped his arm around my waist and led me out.

Niall grabbed my luggage.

"Thanks Ni, but god gave me arms for a reason." I chukled.

"Yes he did, so you could wrap your arms around the man that loves you." He kissed my forhead.

I felt my nose scrunch up and my lips turn into a grin. Could he get any more adorable.

I then realized I was still standing there and he had mobed forward.

I jogged after him and grabbed my duffle bag out of his hands from behind.

Niall smirked at me and I winked back leaving him chuckling.

"Woah-" I started as we walked into a tsunami of paparazzi in the lobby of the building.

"NIALL AND FAYE WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"IS IT TRUE YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED?"

"FAYE WE HEARD YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH LOUIS BABY!"

Pregnant with Louis baby? Stop me before I puke laughing so hard.

Niall's arm wrapped around my waist tighter and we entered te elevator.

FLASH FLASH.

ding.

The doors closed and we were caved in a silence.

"Yikes.." I studdered.

"sorry love," Niall looked guilty.

"Why? It's your job! Who is anybody to stop you from living your dream?" I gave him a smile. Although I sometimes wished we weren't being watched everywhere we went...

"Thanks Faye." Niall gave me genuine smile. "Now, can I go to your apartment? I have something to show you." A flash of excitement displayed on his features.

What? I felt my head cock to the side.

"Sure...?" I stated however it refrained more as a question.

Niall's smile grew wider.

We exited the elevator on my floor and I unlocked my apartment.

What did he have to show me? Everything looked the same..

I set my luggage down and saw Louis was sitting on the couch watching tv.

He saw me, turned it off and smiled running at me attacking me in a hug.