Chapter 7: Not a date.. Right..?

Nialls POV: 

Man... Faye was perfect. And this morning I was taking her to breakfast! Man I could not wipe the grin off my face. I got to take the most beautiful girl to breakfast! And she wanted to go with me!

I have to say, the first time I ever saw her, I was taken aback. When she rammed into me and her green eyes met mine.... My heart just about stopped. I was already falling for her. After a day of knowing her.....

I mean, shes amazing! At first, I thought she hated me... But then I came to realize that was just because of her rough past with other douche's who abused her trust. 

But I can genuanly say, If she were mine, I would never EVER in a million years hurt her. 

A smiled played on my lips again as I remembered I was taking Faye to breakfast.. 

I grabbed my phone and texted her. 

**FAYE'S POV**

BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. 

my phone went off. I groaned and checked the screen. 

Nialler(: - I will come by your flat at around 10 if thats okay? And don't worry, it's nothing too fancy just dress casual:) 

I jumped up. Shit. Thats right! I HAD BREAKFAST WITH NIALL TODAY!

 Oh my god... It was already 9:30! I only had thirty fliping minutes to get ready?!? Great... I went to the bathroom and examined my appearece. UGGH. I looked like I just got back from the fucking rodeo.

My makeup was smuged under my eyes and my annoyin wavy/curly dark blonde hair looked like I was from the circus. Wow..... How can Niall stand to even look at me...My heart started to beat faster. I aws going to breakfast with Niall. What if I say something utterly stupid? What if he hates me....?

Wait..... What the hell has gotten into me? Why am I getting so nervous about going to a freaking breakfast with one of my friends... Friends don't get nervous about being around their friends... right?

I started to wonder if maybe part of me wanted to be more than just friends.....

UGGGH! Only fifteen minutes left. Wow. Had I really spent that much time thinking and worrying? Well I guess thats what I do best I am a worrywart afterall.... 

I decided to put my untamed curls into a fishtail traling down the right side of my chest. Then I put on lululemon leggings with a Notre Dame sweatshirt with a leprechaun on it. He would appreciate the leprechaun.  Then I moved to my makeup. I only had five minutes so I just put a few layers of mascara on making my lashes look full and long. 

Done. 

Well, it wasn't exactly as good as I had hoped to look.... But its what I was stuck with. 

**Nialls POV**: 

I knocked on her door. She opened within like five seconds.. And man... DID SHE LOOK 

Beautiful. 

I felt my jaw drop. 

The thing was, she wasn't trying to be all perfect and fancy. She wasn't all dolled up with makeup and perfect hair and I liked that. She was being herself. And I can say I really liked the leprechaun Notre Dame hoodie she was rocking. I smiled as wide as I think I ever had in my entire life. 

"Ready beautiful?" I asked her and she grinned blushing furiously. She was adorable when she blushed... I just wanted her to be mine. But I could not give her the wrong Idea... I mean, I only met her yesterday for gods sake. 

As we made our way out of the apartment building and outside she held onto my arm as we walked down the road. It was beautiful out and I was so happy just to be here with her. I am so glad I ran into this girl at the airport. Hoewver, I felt really bad that she had gotten a gash in her temple and a concussion.... 

Fayes POV: 

We finally walked into the small breakfast restaraunt. It smelled so good inside. 

"It smells so good!" I said grinning up at Niall who was a good three or four inches taller than me. 

"Good. I hope you're hungry." Niall said. 

"Oh I am Mr. Horan, don't worry." I said as a waitress came up to us. She had light brown eyes and giant long lashes, her hair was a really dark brown and she was a bit shorter than me. She was really pretty actually. 

"Welcome to the eggsellent choice! Right this way!" She seemed very happy to be our waitress. I wonder if she recognized Niall. "You may have a seat right here," She said in here clear London accent as she laid the menus down onto the booth we were in front of and I slid in across from Niall.

"My name is Gwen I will be your waitress for this morning! Is there anything I can start off for you to drink?" She smiled.

Niall and I both ordered orange juice and she was off.

"Do you think she knows who you are?" I raised an eyebrow at a smiling Niall.

"I am not sure actually... I can't tell the reason behind her hyperness... Maybe she is just a happy camper." I chuckled and nodded. Maybe she was. I kind of liked it though... Its nice to have a waitress be so sweet to you. 

"So, Faye, wanna tell me about yourself a little bit? We could play 20 questions?" Niall asked. 

"Sure! You go first." I said to him. 

"So, any siblings?" He asked. 

I nodded. "My little brother Mitch is only 4. He is adorable too.. Then an older brother whose 23, his name is Ronald, Ron, Ronny.... Whatever you really want to pull out of that name." I chuckled and so did Niall. "What about you?" I asked him

"An older brother called Greg. I miss him too.. I don't really get to see him all to often because of the band but when I do, it's always great." I smiled at this. How sweet it was that Niall cared a lot about his brother. "So, any enimies..?" Niall asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Enemies?" I asked chuckleing. Niall nodded. "Well...... OH! YES. Actually I do... Well theres this really bitchy girl who is a total..." I looked up at Niall who was chuckling at my reaction. "Oh...Erm... Sorry.. I'm not usually one to bitch out like that....." I said embarassed. He must think I am so shallow after talking like that.

"No don't worry. I was intruigued. Do tell." Niall smiled. 

"Okay..." I said. I would try not to be as blunt this time. "Well, her name is Stella." I shuddered at her name. "And she would always threaten to fire me from my job beacause I was late when she knew the reason I was late was because I had to pick up Mitch from school on my way....Then, she would call me out on random things. She loves embarassing me... And loves kissing my boyfriends'.... Not that I had a lot anyway... and she LOVES to humiliate me. At homecoming, she dumped punch on my head because I was talking to her date. Talking to her date... UGGH.... I am so glad I am away from her....... " I said looking up at Niall who actually looked angry for a second but then softened his expression. But his eyes were still cold..... 

"Wow..... She better not come near me then....Or thats the end of her.." Niall said. I laughed. 

"Good. I like the sound of that. But listen, I swear I don't usually trash people up like that but... You asked!" I said putting my arms up in surrender. But I seriously didn't want him to think I was some gossipy attention whore. 

"No don't worry. I'm glad you told me so I know whose ass to kick." He smiled. "Nah I am just kidding.... But if I ever do meet her, theres no sympathy in anything I say to her.." He held his arms up in surrender. I smiled knowing he had my back on this. 

He is adorable. 

Sorry this is so freaking short I wil update soon I promise!:) But I am trying to slow down the story line a bit because I don't want things to happen with Niall and Faye too fast! And also, I like to throw in a little drama and twists!!!!!!!!! And eww.. I do not like Stella at all! But she will be relevant later don't worry.... (; hint hint....

Keep reading and comment what you think. Constructive criticism is always welcome!