Chapter 6: Kryptonite

Faye's POV:

Finally, the movie was over. I was so tired!!!! But at the same time, a little scared to go back to my apartment by myself. 

"Alrighty then thank you so much boys but I should really head home now! After all, this is my first night and I need to get settled in and it's alredy 10 o'clock!" I said. 

Louis swiped my phone away from me. 

"Louis... Please give me that back?" I said yawning after. 

"No. Not until we all ad our contacts into it." He said. Oh good. I thought he was hacking into my twitter or something.... 

I finally got my phone back and looked at the contact names. 

Louis the sexy beast tomlinson 

Liam(:

Hazza the mother trucking  babe with awesome hair;) 

Zayn=D 

I laughed at this. 

"Harry you know I am not allwed to have lies written in my phone.." I said referring to how he was a "babe with awesome hair". The boys all laughed and Harry came at me picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed but it really hurt my head!!!!!! I was upside down with a concussion for crying out loud. 

"HARRY PUT ME DOWN MY HEAD!" I yelled and he immediatly set me down. Ow that killed. 

"Oh my god I am so sorry I forgot about your concussion...." Harry said regretfully. 

"It's fine." I smiled at him. I got up and started to make my way to the door after hugging all of the boys and Eleanor. 

"It was so nice to meet all of you thank you for everything!" I said. 

Niall came up to me when I was just about to walk out the door. 

"Can I walk you back?" He asked. My face light up and I nodded. We made our way down the hall and into the elevator just chatting about stuff and finally we got to my room. I opened the door. and he kept standing there. 

"Um... Do you want to come in..? I asked giggling. He blushed but came in anyway. 

"Wow, this is pretty nice." He said examining my apartment. 

"Yeah, I am sure I will grow to like it a lot... I just miss home a little... It's weird.. After eighteen years of living in one place, suddenly your all on your own, when mom isn't just a couple steps away." I said. 

"I know how you feel. When I first went to the X factor it was insane and I missed my family a lot. But I got used to it. And it's nice. Its an adventure." He said. I smiled at this knowing he was actually listening to what I was saying. 

"After we go to breakfast tomorrow I was thinking I could go out and buy some furniture and extra stuff to spice this up. And I also maybe a piano..." I said. 

"You play?" He asked interested. 

"A little..... I started to play back when my mom... erm.." I didn't exactly want to tell him about my moms numerous battles with cancer... Playing the piano was always what calmed me down, so I learned. 

"Your mum..?" He asked erging me to go on. He didn't understand that I didn't want to tell him very much.... 

"Erm.......sorry Niall.. I just, I don't really want to talk about it.." I said looking down. 

"It's okay Faye, you can tell me another time when you are ready. Or not at all it doesn't matter." He said softly lifting my chin up. Sparks shot through my body when he touched me. For a second I just stared into his mesmerising blue eyes and forgot where I was and what I was doing. But then he dropped his hand and the feeling emmideatly went away. 

"Well the lads are probobly wondering where I am so.. I better get going. I will text you tomorrow about breakfast why don't you come to my place at around 9 ish?" I nodded after he said this. 

Right when he was walking out i spoke up. "Niall wait," He turned. "Thank you. So much. For everything. You have been incredible and I really appreciate everything." His face light up as I said this. 

"It's no trouble at all Faye, goodnight, don't let the kryptonite bite!" He said. I cocked my head. 

"Kryptonite? What the hell does that mean Niall?" We both started laughing more and more. 

"You know, kryptonight. Don't let the weakness bite?I don't know whatever.." He said smiling. 

"No, it's cute. I like it. Good night Niall, don't let the kryptonight bite!" He chuckled and he was off. 

I showered and put my pajamas on and crawled into bed slowly dozing off to sleep. 

The only problem was, I think the kryptonite already had bit me... And that kryptonight was Niall. 

D'AWWW Niall and Faye are too cute:-D ANyways, sorry this chapter is soooo short but I am sick and tired and I want to go to sleep! I will update soon! I just thought maybe I should put this bit up... So thank you for reading and stay tuned!! COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ALWAYS WELCOME(: