Chapter 33: Finally found you

Faye's POV: 

"So, she tried to break us up...?" Niall asked. 

I nodded. 

"And you aren't mad?" He asked again. I nodded once more.

He sighed of relief and ran over to me pulling me into his chest.

"Please don't ever do that to me again." He was stroking my head.

I looked up at him. He was crying. I wiped a tear away.

"Nialler why are you crying?" I asked.

"I thought I lost you for a minute there."

"Sorry..." I said. I had said some extremely rude things to him. 

"No." He shook his head. "You have every right to be mad."

"Niall you can't control stuff like that-"

"It doesn't matter." He said. "I promise it will never happen again." He said. "I deserved all of that. It just worried me." He kissed my forehead. 

This made me smile, that he cared so much. 

"So," He started. "What is the plan with Stella." 

"Well," I started. "She thinks her 'little plan' worked out. So we are going to use this to our advantage. I don't want to go and yell at her or point fingers. I just want us to pretend, like we are mad at eachother, because I want to see how she reacts. I want to see if our suspicions are true. I need to know if it really was her who set all this up and spiked my drink." He nodded. 

"Makes sense." 

"I guess. However, nobody can know the truth. Especially Zayn. Everybody's reactions need to be realistic." I said. 

"Wait, wait wait. I know what you mean and all," He put his hands up in surrender. "But I am afraid Louis will quite literaly punch me in the face for hurting you. Even though I didn't." 

Oh... He had a point there. "Lou will be fine. I will explain everything along the way. Just we have to pretend like we are mad at eachother. Like, we are taking a break." 

He frowned. "I don't want to pretend like we are taking a break." He stuck out his bottom lip looking absolutely adorable. 

I giggled. "Please Niall? I need to know if it was her." 

He nodded. "Okay... .So this means I can't kiss you when I want?" 

I shook my head. "Not when people are around." 

"Okay... So right now?" He winked. 

I chuckled and pecked him on the lips quickly. 

"What? That's it?" He wined. 

"Niall I don't feel well." I protested. I didn't want him getting sick. It's not like I didn't want to kiss him, but I just threw up a while ago.... You do the math. 

"Darling, you aren't sick. That bitch spiked your drink." He said cupping my face in his hands. He kissed me softly on the forhead. "Want to go watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded. "YAY! Then you can cuddle with me!" Niall smiled like a kid on christmas. 

He was so adorable. I giggled at him. 

He jumped onto my bed and I was about to lie down next to him when Niall grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on his lap. He secured his arms around me extremely tight and laid his chin on my shoulder. 

"Niall." I laughed. 

"What?" He asked, his warm breath tickling my skin giving me goose bumps.