Chapter 23: Boarding Danger

(A/N) THIS chapter is dedicated to @itsangie_ because she is brilliant and been a great help to me!
She is a wonderful writer and you should all go check out her Niall Horan fanfiction called 'Plain Pain'. It is AWESOME! Thanks for everything @itsangie_ :* xxxx.

Enjoy this chapter!  

Nialls POV: 

I ran back to my room after our date. And I mean RAN. 

Or maybe, skipped was the word. Yup. I skipped. 

I was just so happy right now. I have never felt this kind of happy. I mean, yeah you have your happiness from a new toy, or something fun, but this. This was different. It was the happiest I think I have ever felt. 

In the elevator there was a girl who looked about fifteen. 

Her eyes widened when she saw me. 

"Are you...."

"NIALL!" I yelled and threw my arms up in the air a little too enthusiastically.

She chuckled. "Could I get a picture possible?" She asked.

"Of course!" I grinned. She took her phone then took a picture of us. Then I took her phone and took a picture of my self doing a "duck face". She laughed un controllably.

"Man.. You really are in a good mood Niall..." she said. I beamed back at her. "It must be a girl....." She grinned again.

I felt my jaw drop. "How did you know that....?" I asked.

"Believe me, I know about love." She winked. "Don't worry, I won't tell anybody." She said. 

Wow. She was really nice! "Thanks! Do you have twitter?" I asked her. She nodded and gave me her twitter name and I followed her.

She got out of the elevator and waved goodbye. But all that was on my mind was Faye.

I got out on the next floor and skipped off to our rooom while singing.

I still could not stop smiling.

I walked into our apartment and shut the door. Louis was standing their waiting patiently.

"Well,?" Louis asked willing me to explain how it went.

"FAYE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" i yelled spreading my arms out wide. I began to dance. I honestly didn't know what I was doing but I was just so happy.

"WOOHOO! Nice Nialler! But hey listen to me," Louis turned serious for a moment. Woah... Louis being serious? Write down the date and the time! "Do NOT hurt her. She had enough douche bags break her heart in the past. Do not break her heart again." He said. 

Wow.. Did he really think I was going to hurt her? I would never. 

"Lou, I would never-" I started but I cut him off.

"I know Niall... But it may not be on purpose.  Just please, be careful with her." He pleaded.

I nodded. "Of course Louis." I said.

"Good." He smiled.

I hopped  off to my room and climbed into my bed.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep... Only thinking about my beautiful girlfriend. Man it felt good to say that!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Faye's POV: