What they get you for your birthday

Dot

She got you a new and improved outfit for your birthday! It was your favorite color and has a similar design to the one she wears when she performs. You wore it for the performance that you had to do that day, even though it was your damn birthday!

Pip

He got you an accessory that you had really wanted that day (If you are a boy it would be a hat or something and if you are a girl it would be a necklace or a bracelet unless you of course wanted something else) You wore it for the entire day.

Chips

He got you a picture of you and him together along with some money for you to spend however you would like. You would spend it on some new clothes or perhaps some of your favorite food.

Wheezy

He got you the same coat that he has so that he can show everyone that you are his. It suits you really well and you wear it whenever you get cold. You still steal his even though you have your own.

Pirouletta

She got you a weapon which completely caught you off guard since she didn't seem the type to do so. She told you that it was so that you could stay safe while working at the Casino since you are a guard after all.

Mangosteen

He would buy you whatever you desire whether it be food, clothing, animals. You name it, you got it. He just loves to see you happy. He did get you a doll version of yourself which was specially made just for you.

Hopus Pocus

He would get you a small plushie of a rabbit so that you can always have him near you. He also got you the same bow as him so show everyone that someone did care about him.(The poor rabbit just needs some love)

King Dice

He got you your own personal microphone. Why? Because you broke the other one by dropping it on the floor while practicing for a performance. Yeah lets just say Dice wasn't very happy when he found out about it.

Devil

He updated your outfit by not only making it your favorite color, but by also making it a bit more revealing. Thankfully, you no longer had to work around the casino, only in his room. That pervert.