How they would react if you died.

Alright so I will gave the story of how you died before the scenarios so that you understand. I will also state where everyone was when it happened. This is just pure angst right here in all honesty. I may do one where they manage to save you however that will be unlikely. This will also show it affected them at that time and a few months after it.

Warning: Guns, Suicide and other horrible subjects.

It was just like every other day. You were near the bar, talking to Wheezy and Mangosteen while Pip, Pirouletta and Dot performed together on the stage. Chips and Dice were in one of the other rooms of which was filled with gambling tables and other games. Hocus was also in there just talking to the waitresses. Devil was in his office doing whatever the hell he does. And everyone else was just dotted about the place doing their job.

That was until a guy came into the casino, acting just like everyone else. One of the waiters (Greed) came up to you and asked you to empty the trash since his claws were filled with other tasks of which you were fine with. You were about to walk out of the exit when the man grabbed hold of you as hostage and pulled a gun on you.

The guy had a grudge against your family and was finally able to kill you. With one simple gunshot, you were on the floor dead and the entire casino was in shock. Your body was dragged out of the room by Wheezy while Devil sent him right to hell for killing one of his employees - (in a few scenarios this will be a little bit different)

Now how did the workers react to knowing that their lover was laying dead on the floor.

Dot:

She was in pure shock. It all happened way to quickly for her to register it all. After you were dragged out and the man was sent down to Hell , she collapsed on her knees. Pirouletta managed to lead her out to one of the changing rooms where the poor domino broke down. Pirouletta comforted her with her brother who entered the room a little while after that.

She lost all of her positivity and sass and became like an empty shell after your death. And it stayed like that until Pip slapped some sense into her. After that, she promised to continue on in memory of you.

Pip:

He was lost. He just stared at your body as it was dragged out of the room. He didn't move and had to be guided out by Pirouletta. He didn't break down and instead just stayed silent staring ahead, face stuck in a shocked position. It was when Wheezy entered the room to say that they put your body in the backroom that it finally hit him properly and to no surprise, he broke.

A few months later, Pip was only just being able to get back into his job. He struggled a lot but with the help of his sister and the other workers, he managed to continue on until he finally felt alright again.

Chips:

At first when he heard the gun shots, he was surprised but stayed where he was while Dice went to check it out. However when the waiters started freaking out, he left the room and saw your body being dragged out by Wheezy. He darted after you and once you were placed down, checked your body for any signs of life. When he realized that you were gone, he crumpled in on himself, with Wheezy holding him apologizing.

Chips became a lot more of a loner after that and although he kept up his usual work stuff up, he wasn't himself. He lost most of his connections with everyone else and instead just kept to himself. 

Wheezy:

He watched the entire thing go down and was the one to carry your body out of the room. Chips followed behind as he placed you down. Upon checking to see if you were still alive only to realize that you weren't, he sat beside your body. Chips stayed beside him the entire time as Wheezy struggled to handle it.

He didn't break down into tears until a few weeks later, of which he found himself in Chips arms with Dice watching from the other side of the room. After that, he lost all will to live and stopped caring for himself. In the end, he tried to kill himself however Chips managed to stop him from doing so and managed to persuade him to carry on.

Pirouletta:

She managed to keep the performance going even with the twins being unsure whether it was a good idea or not. After the show, she darted out of the room and went to hide in one of the supply closets and broke down, only to be found by Mangosteen and the twins who all attempted to comfort her to no avail. 

She stayed in her room for multiple weeks, not coming out of anything. After a while, King dice got fed up and managed to persuade her to leave her room due to the fact that you would have hated to see her like this. He also said that people were missing her performances and wanted her back badly.

Mangosteen:

He saw it. But he didn't believe. He didn't accept that you were gone. He made drinks and did everything that he would have usually, with Wheezy watching him closely. That evening when Wheezy spoke with him, Mangosteen told him how you weren't dead and you would come back eventually.

He continued to believe this for months until Chips get fed up and shouted at him how you were gone and weren't coming back. Upon hearing that, it finally set in and he darted out of the room crying. With support from Pirouletta and Wheezy, he managed to continue on.

Hocus Pocus:

He went on a killing spree as soon as he heard you were dead (which was quite quickly with those ears). Not only did he kill the one who killed you but he also killed a load of other people in the Casino. None of the workers were harmed apart from Wheezy who tried to stop him only to have the rabbit break his arm in pure rage. He was only stopped when Chips knocked him out.

Nothing much changed performance wise, he just never spoke to Wheezy again after blaming it all on him. He also would get extremely peeved if it was brought up and would harm anyone who said your name in vain.

King Dice:

He heard the gunshot and walked into the room calmly only to be shocked by you on the ground. Due to his position on society, he had to act fine around everyone else as the boss and visited your body on his break, holding himself back from crying due to the fact that the Devil was also in there. At the end of the day, he went back to his room and broke. Alone.

On the outside, he seemed fine. He kept up with his work and didn't do anything he wouldn't have. However behind the fake smile, he was broken. He struggled to eat, sleep, everything. And since no one noticed he suffered alone.

Devil:

He sent the person to hell and tortured him for multiple of hours in revenge. In fact, he spent the rest of the day torturing him, only stopping when he was asked to check the floors out by Dice.

He spent the next few months in mourning with the only activities, he did being crying into Dice's shoulder or torturing your killer. Since you acted so well even in the casino, you were sent to heaven meaning that the Devil wouldn't be able to see you ever again.