Who asks who out?

Dot

You were in her room, waiting for her to finish her performance. You usually watched the show alongside everyone else but that day you had something else in mind. When she finished she noticed that you were there and was confused. That was when you asked her out. It took her a moment to think about you had a said before she realized. She shouted 'YES' and lunged at you. 

Pip

You were watching the show like you usually did when you were called backstage by King Dice (why do I always have him be the extra character?). Once you got there, you saw Pip still wearing his outfit while holding a bunch of roses. He gave them to you before asking you out. It caught you off guard but after a few moments, you said yes.

Chips

You were doing your job when Chips began to flirt with you again which got you in trouble with the manager. This had happened multiple of times and you had had enough. So you shouted to him after work and in your argument he said that 'I only flirt with you because I love you damn it!' Let's just say he was forgiven pretty quickly after that.

Wheezy

It was after work and you were cleaning up the bar when Wheezy walked in looking almost nervous. He went up to the bar and asked if you had a second. The two of you spoke for a while until Wheezy finally asked you out. You gave a soft smile, kissed him on the cheek and left the room saying 'I'd love to'.

Pirouletta

You were just finishing your shift when Pirouletta walked over to you. You smiled and greeted her when she asked if you were dating anyone. You said that you weren't while trying to hide the obvious curiosity. That was when she asked you out. You froze before grinning happily and accepting.

Mangosteen

He asked to meet you after work like you usually did on a Thursday so you were waiting for him at the normal spot behind the casino. He walked on over wearing a proper suit before presenting you some flowers. You accepted them happily when he suddenly asked you out. You went silent for a moment and backed up, making him think he messed up. Then you lunged at him, shouting YES.

Hopus Pocus

You were getting the stage ready for the next day when he walked in and started to talk to you. He asked if you had a crush which you said yes to.

"Who is it!?"

"It is a small white rabbit with a crazy big red bowtie,"

"Wait...I am the only small white rabbit with a big red bowtie! You like me!!!"

"Yep."

"Good, cause I love you too!"

King Dice

You were doing a duet with King Dice which wasn't unusual and everyone was loving it. After the show, he came to your room to congratulate you on the great performance which was when he admitted that he loved you on accident. You said that you loved him back and the two of you began to secretly date.

Devil

You were cleaning in his room when he suddenly pulled you onto his damn lap. You were blushing like mad while he just laughed. You stormed out of the room to hear him say 'I love you'. You span around and that was when he realized what he had said. You giggled and said 'Love ya too'