Beach Hangout Scenario!

How it would go down if you were dating one of the Casino workers and all of the workers went to the beach on a day off (highly unlikely event but something fun I wanted to write).Also if you are the type for ice cream then in all of the scenarios you would have been able to have it.

Dot:

You two would spend the day exploring rock pools for little creatures or looking for shells on the shore. If you found enough, then the two of you would spend some time there and back at the casino making little shell necklaces while eating lunch. The rest of the day would have been the two of you chatting and playing Truth or Dare or making sand castles.

Pip:

You two would be swimming and messing about in the sea, you might also (if possible) go diving and look at the fish. You would spend most of your time in the water with him and only come out once you two plan to leave or if one of you got stung by a jellyfish and at lunchtime cus you know.

Chips:

You would start of by riding a donkey around the beach just enjoying yourselves in the morning up until lunch. After lunch, there would 100% be a water gun fight between you, him and the twins. Maybe even Wheezy if you managed to drag him into it. Either that or there would be a volleyball tournament between everyone that went.

Wheezy:

He would probably spend most of the day just sleeping under an umbrella with you chilling out beside him. He may get dragged into a game or two by Chips but apart from that would probably just relax. If he was napping for too long, Pip and Dot would probably start burying him in sand while you watched.

Pirouletta:

You two would probably hire a boat out to get away from everyone else and just spend some time relaxing on the waters. Some of the others though would have been too intrigued by the two of you being alone and would have got jet skies just to keep an eye on you. If you stayed on shore then she would have probably went exploring and would have went in a few nearby shops.

Mangosteen:

You two would have a picnic with everyone else with Mangosteen preparing the food and you setting everything up. After lunch, everyone would go off to do their own things and leave the two you there to chill out. You would spend the rest of the time playing all sorts of board games with Mangosteen.

Hocus Pocus:

Oddly enough, he behaved while you lot were at the beach. You came up with the idea to do a treasure hunt in the sand and got a few others in to play as well. After the treasure hunt, you two went exploring and managed to find a tavern of which you spent the rest of the time messing about until Pirouletta went searching for you.

King Dice:

He would spend most of his time relaxing since this would probably be one of the only times that he can. He might play a few small games with you like board games however he would probably win most of them. If you did get bored, then he would be prepared to do whatever you wanted to do.

Devil:

In all honesty, he probably wouldn't have gone just because he didn't have a reason to and instead would have messed about with you inside the Casino. You two probably would have gotten drunk with each other and just had fun.