Rainy Days

To put it simply, this scenario revolves around what you two would do on a rainy day. All of these take place on their day off.

Dot:

She dragged you outside, no matter whether you were complaining or not. The two of you then proceeded to dance in the rain and just mess about. Splashing water all over each other, just like how children would. It was fun!

Pip:

You built a fort! 

Made out of pillows and blankets obviously. The two of you then proceeded to sit in your kingdom and watch Netflix until the rain had stopped.

Chips:

He took you to a movie theatre where you watched some old western show. Afterwards, the two of you sat in a café and just gossiped about some of the other workers. You two both had your favourite drinks and were just waiting out the rain.

Wheezy:

The two of you were on the couch for the entire day, just snuggled up together whilst watching some movies on Netflix. After a while though, the two of you just fell asleep on the couch together, with the sound of the rain gently pattering against the window.

Pirouletta:

The two of you both went to the library with the intentions of just relaxing and reading. Of course, some of your old friends also happened to have the same idea. So you just quietly spoke to them while Pirouletta read a book by your side. Once the rain stopped, your mates headed off.

Mangosteen:

The two of you actually went bowling, which was just the start of an existential crisis as he started questioning how come they weren't alive and he was. Eventually the two of you gave up on bowling and went home to play video games.  

Hocus Pocus:

He put on a little magic show, trying out some of the new tricks he was planning on using for his next performance. One of his tricks was shooting a miniature sized firework out of his sleeve and having it explode into an array of sparks which looked like a top hat. There was other cool tricks there too!

King Dice:

He had some extra work that he was doing for a good few hours so you basically did whatever you wanted. Until there was a chance of a proper thunderstorm rolling in. Then he decided to join whatever the hell you were doing. Eventually, you two ended up playing a mixture of different board games.

Devil:

Eh.

He took you to hell. It doesn't usually rain down there and since people know you as his significant other and you constantly have demons watching over you, you basically do as you please.

Sorry if this chapter is a bit short. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and I am kinda tired.