What if they had a mental breakdown?

Ok this one will have two paragraphs involved, one will be what they would act like and how they would do stuff while the other would be a skit with you involved.

Pip:

Pip would usually break down into tears pretty quickly and may try to hide it from the others depending on who they were. However if it was you, Dot or Pirouletta then he wouldn't try to hide it. He doesn't break down too often, maybe a few times a month.

One time after a performance, you were waiting backstage for him and he walked in, closed the door and just broke into tears. You managed to comfort him easily and stuck with him for a little while to make sure that nothing bad would happen.

Dot:

Dot would try and 100% stop herself from breaking in anyway possible and if she finally does break down then she would want someone to be with her. Usually you or her brother. She just wants to know that she is not alone. It happens around the same times as Pip's does.

One day when you were at your old house, she called you sounding like she was about to cry. You rushed back on over to the Casino and she broke down in your arms just outside your room. Pirouletta happened to come by and see however she left you two alone knowing that you had it all in control.

Chips:

Chips would probably not hold himself back if none of the customers were about. Just like Dot he wouldn't want to be alone so he would probably try and find someone like Wheezy or you. He wouldn't want to be alone after it either and would just want to relax for the rest of the day. It happens rarely and usually happens a few times a year?

You were called in by Wheezy from your room of which you were told to go to Chips'. When you arrived, Chips dived at you and clung onto you for dear life, crying into your shoulder. Ends up an old horse that he somewhat grew up with died and he was told the news a few minutes ago.

Wheezy:

He is known for having some mental health problems in the past so having mental breakdowns isn't too rare for him. He is used to it. He naturally when he knows he is about to break down, hides somewhere where no one else can reach him so that he doesn't have to worry about being made fun of or anything like that.

One time Mangosteen went to grab you asking where Wheezy was. You went searching for him and heard him crying in the storage closet. Thankfully, you were able to climb through a vent and into the room. You scared him of course however you made sure that he wasn't alone and the two of you cuddled for a bit. After that, he usually went to you whenever he felt like he was going to break.

Pirouletta:

She would rarely ever break down, once a year perhaps? Even then, her breakdowns usually consist of her just feeling really down and wanting to be alone. After the breakdown, she would usually go back and pretend like nothing happened.

There was one time where she actually broke down into full sobs in your arms after a really stressful day at the casino. She was pacing around the room ranting when you walked up to her and held her tightly. Your embrace was what caused her to break and you two sat on the floor for a few hours afterwards.

Mangosteen:

He doesn't tend to breakdown at all so when he does, he is really freaked out. He doesn't usually know what to do and instead will seek help from one of the workers in the Casino. Before you came, he would usually break down near Wheezy however one time he broke down beside King Dice who actually was really calm and helped him through it.

The first time it happened with you, Mangosteen had gotten really freaked out and was running about trying to find you, he eventually found you in the hallway and clung onto your back, crying into the back of your neck scaring the hell out of you. 

Hocus Pocus:

Surprisingly, break downs with him are also pretty rare however when they happen he usually is able to hide extremely well. It may take hours for him to be found and by that point he will usually have calmed himself down.

One time however you had sensed that something was wrong so you followed him and to your surprised, you watched him fall to his knees crying. Instantly you ran up to him and pulled him into your arms. From that point on, you weren't going to let him deal with this alone.

King Dice:

Break downs with Dicey are somewhat rare in terms of catching him breaking down. He usually is able to cover it up pretty well and due to his reputation, he has to do anything in his power to keep it hidden. When he does break down, he will usually stay in his room curled up in a corner or something with the door locked.

(I headcanon that when he feels like he is about to break down, he can turn his eyes to be a pale grey colour and cover up his emotions until they are done however this will eventually build up and unless he lets it out, he starts to feel physical pain)

One day however you caught him. You happened to have left something in his room and went in there to collect it again and saw him crying in the middle of his room. He attempted to cover it up with his eyes however he was too tired and in the end broke in your arms.

Devil:

He can be quite the cry baby so breakdowns are quite frequent. Whenever he does, he usually is comforted by one of his imps, King Dice or of course you.

They usually consist of a load of stuff going wrong and him just getting overwhelmed by it all. You tend to comfort through staying by his side throughout the entire time.