The universe

Hello, LittleMistressOfDark here!

So in the last chapter, I said I would be explaining a few things about the Casino. Now I will admit right here, right now, the main looks of the characters is not mine nor original. They are inspired off of a creator known as Bright Goat of which I hope you check out. The designs look more like the image above but some of their personality is based from Casino Cups.

My au might be a little different from the universe that she had created. For starters, Cuphead and Mugman are not in the picture. They do not work in the Casino. Everything is pretty much what I would believe was how it was before the events of Cuphead occurred. However, all the objects now have human bodies.

Why I did this was because it made more sense that way and I find it easier to work with it then the original characters.

Onto the main thing I was going to talk about, the jobs. Each one of the casino workers have normal jobs just like a normal casino.

Pip and Dot are both performers who tend to sing, dance and do random shows. Dot tends to be the one who dances while Pip does random comedy events - he does also do performances alongside the girls .

Chips works at the gambling tables and might put on a comedic act alongside Pip every now and again.

Wheezy is a guard who guards the entrance and some other areas of the Casino. He is also the only medic in the Casino with a few of the others knowing only a few medical tactics. 

Pirouletta is a performer just like Pip and Dot but she only dances and sings. She does tend to work alongside Dot as they have the same job.

Mangosteen is our trusty bar tender who cleans up all the drinks and serves out some.

Hopus Pocus is the magician who does random acts around the area. He does to shows on the stage but he prefers to show people personally. 

King Dice and the Devil do the exact same job as they do in the actual game.

Now you may be wandering, what about the waiters and waitresses? Well, they are mostly some of the little demons that work for the Devil himself. These happen to be the 7 deadly sins: Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Greed.

I do believe that is all. I might add some random OCs at some points just for the sake of it or just to fill in.

Either way, I hope you are having a fantastic day or night.