What if you were ressurected?

This is part 2 of how they would react to you dying. 

Due to the Devil being...a demon he was eventually able to resurrect you and after a few weeks of getting used to being alive again whilst hiding from your lover, you eventually were able to reunite with them during work hours.

Pip:

You wandered into the room part way through a performance and he slowly spotted you during it. He had to continue his show without breaking out of character. As soon as he was done, he darted back stage and lunged at you. There was a lot of tears that night.

Dot:

Similarly to Pip, she happened to be performing when you showed up in the audience. She struggled a little more than Pip did though in covering it up and in the end couldn't help herself. She jumped off the stage and ran up to you. Once again, there was a lot of tears that night.

Chips:

You happened to catch him while he was on break on one of the balconies near the casino. You crept up on him and scared the living daylights out of him. It took him 5 minutes to realize that no he wasn't seeing things, you were really there, alive and well. He clung onto you and only released you when Wheezy came out to warn him about his shift.

Wheezy:

He was guarding the place like usual and you managed to sneak in while he was working. You chilled out for a bit waiting for him to notice you. For the entire shift, you thought he hadn't seen you. Eventually you got bored so you went to your shared room where he suddenly popped up and yeeted himself at you. Ends up he had seen you a few minutes after you walked into the casino.

Pirouletta:

It was after work and you decided to surprise her by  just casually walking in while she was cleaning. You waltzed in on her chatting happily to Pip and Dot with her back facing you. You lightly tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to spin around and leap into your arms. She was slightly peeved when you told her that you had been about for a few weeks.

Mangosteen:

You walked straight into the Casino and he noticed you right away. He jumped over the bar and ran up to you, picking you up. He then went and told everyone how he was right about you coming back. In the end, he never really understood the fact that you died and instead believed that you were asleep for a long time.

Hocus Pocus:

When he saw you, he thought that you were someone pretending to be you (if that makes sense) and got pissed. He attempted to kill you with a chainsaw however after some intense persuasion and realization, he finally realized that it was you and was extremely apologetic about the whole thing.

King Dice:

He spotted you as soon as you walked into the casino however due to his reputation, he had to act like he didn't care in front of the others. He struggled throughout his entire shift until finally it was over. As soon as you two were somewhere more private, he broke and didn't let you out of his sight for the entire night.

Devil:

He was the one to bring you back and was extremely grateful that he was able too.