When you become friends?

Dot

You went back to the casino in hope of seeing her again and to your luck, she was practically waiting for you too. The two of you talked for a while until you had to leave. You kept coming back there everyday and soon the two of you became very close. You asked for a job and you became a performer alongside Dot and Pip.

Pip:

 You went back to the casino out of boredom and saw him again. Instead of you just walking up to him, he ran up to you. The two of you gossiped about random stuff until King Dice ordered Pip to get back to work. This repeated until King Dice had enough and got you a job there.

Chip:

 You were once again dragged by your friends to the casino but this time instead of them leaving you, you left them. You went to find Chips and started talking for a while. Then your friend got in a stupid deal with the Devil which you decided to stop by having him take your soul instead. He put you on the floors as a waitress.

Wheezy:

 You went to the casino in hope of getting a job and actually got one as a bar tender. That was when you saw Wheezy there. The two of you spoke every now and again and soon became close friends. Your bond was something that a few people actually questioned.

Pirouletta

You went to the casino again and once again saw her but she was with someone else. Some other person who was harassing her. You stepped in and stopped him. After that day, you would visit and talk to Pirouletta about random stuff. You also began to work there as a guard.

Mangosteen

You went there again a week later in a lot better mood and saw the same guy again. The two of you talked about life when your ex walked in. You ignored them and just had a good time with Mangosteen who invited you out to hang out. After that, the two of you were practically best friends.

Hopus Pocus

You were walking past when you saw him practicing some sort of magic trick. He noticed you and called you over. He explained how the Devil wanted you to become a worker for some damn reason which you agreed to. Your job was to prepare stage before and after the show.

King Dice

You were walking in the park when you spotted him. You hadn't spoken ever since the incident however you wanted to get to know him more. So you talked to him. It was a decent conversation and when you said that you were looking for a job, he actually suggested for you to join the casino as a singer. You did and became friends with him.

Devil

It all started with you cleaning his office, doing normal maid stuff but then lead into conversations with him which then lead to humor and other random stuff. You became not only a maid, but a good friend to the Devil and King Dice.