Your first kiss

Dot

The two of you had your first kiss in the Casino right after your first performance together. In fact, the two of you literally kissed on stage, gaining cheers from the crowd. No one expected that to happen.

Pip

It was after one of the performances he usually did. You were watching like normal when he came up to meet you after the performance like usual. That was when he kissed you...in front of all the other casino workers. 

Chips

He did it when he was flirting with you at work. He said that he always wanted to see what your lips tasted like (If you HAVE lips of course) but you thought he was just kidding around. That was until he kissed you in front of everyone. Only a few people actually noticed though.

Wheezy

He actually kissed you on your first date. After the date was done, you were about to do to your room when he kissed you goodbye. Only Chips, Pirouletta and Devil saw and they had one hell of a reaction.

Pirouletta

You kissed her while she was ranting about the domino twins. She kept moaning about how childish they were and you honestly had enough, so you kissed her. Lets just say she forgot about those two for a moment and understood your intentions.

Mangosteen

You two were near the bar after hours and he was acting nervous. You noticed and asked him if he was alright. That was when he kissed you. While you two were enjoying the moment, a certain rabbit saw and took a picture. 

~ Black mail~

Hopus Pocus

You were in an alley way, just talking while taking out the trash when you felt the urge to kiss him. It was odd but you soon complied just so that the feeling would go away. Instead, it came back stronger and you two had a little session outside.

(That is the weirdest thing I have ever read and I am the one who wrote this like a year ago what the hell)

King Dice

You were singing a song while making it look as appealing as possible. You had people drooling from their seats. After work, you went to his room and was instantly embraced by him before he kissed you. You might have made the king jealous~

Devil

You were doing your normal job however you had noticed that Devil was watching you as you walked around. He continued to do this for an hour until he grabbed you and kissed you roughly.