Chapter 13 Rumors Of Plagiarism

Start from the beginning

Nhzual: Alright, Espio, calm down.

Suddenly, they all heard another voice from inside.

???: Yusuke.

They all looked back and saw it was Madarame.

Madarame: What's going on out here?

Yusuke: I'm sorry. These people are slandering you with baseless rumors.

Madarame: Rumors? Forgive them. I've heard all the rumors that cast poor light on to me. They must've heard and came in worry for their friend's safety, whom you asked to model. I can understand that.

Yusuke: But...

Madarame: Even I doubt that a cranky old man like myself could be liked by everyone. But Yusuke has done nothing wrong. Would you look upon him favorably? I beg of you.

The four of them looked at Madarame surprised.

Yusuke: Please stop, Sensei! You don't have to...

Madarame: But enough chatting on the doorstep. Come in, everyone. Now, if you'll excuse me...

Yusuke then looked at everyone.

Yusuke: Do you believe someone like that would plagiarize or abuse people? But, this is actually perfect. I want to show you something.

Yusuke then lead the four of them inside and pulled out an art book.

Yusuke: When you see this, I'm sure you'll forget all these idiotic rumors.

Morgana then popped out of Nhzual's bag.

Morgana: I'm gonna go look around.

Nhzual: Go for it.

Morgana then left and Yusuke walked over and showed then a particular panting.

Yusuke: This is what I wanted to show you all

Yusuke: This is what I wanted to show you all. Sensei's maiden work, his masterpiece. "Sayori". This was the painting that inspired me to become an artist. Although the original was stolen, it's whereabouts unknown...