chapter 25

Oh how he have underastimated this kid . "NaNI?!!" He got kicked in the face, as a RAIKAGE. Sasuke smirks at the Raikage's disbelief face.  "Hmpf!  So what do you think about my abilities?  " and he proceed to fire jutsus to the older man.  "Tch, your just a kid!  Why would I feel stress about that. " He managed to block some of sasuke's crazy justus but got hit as well.   "Katon no jutsu! " Sasuke made his strongest blows. 

"This kid.... Is interesting. " he smiled. "Huh? What did u say? " sasuke paused.  "Hmpf, u win kid.  Seeing how strong you are, there would have no problem having bee staying with you guys. " determined, he stood up. 

"BEE! " he shouted.   "Ye brother , I know what you're going to say.  " "Good, glad that I don't have to waste my energy.  I wish you for a safe journey, if there's danger don't hesitate to return. "  "*sniffs* Brother!! " Bee hugs the Raikage, with his face... Full of snots.   " ugh bee..... And yugito, you'll go with them too. "  "hai Raikage-sama , and bee stop getting your snots all over Raikage-sama!"

"Glad that everything is going smooth. " Naruto went to fetch sasuke.  "yep, but it's not the time to relax yet. We have to keep going or else the ANBU will surely catch up to us. " Sasuke sighed and mouthed 'troublesome '.

" If its about Konoha's ANBU, the Hokage just received my permission to enter kumogakure. You kids better hurry outta here. And .....LET GO OF ME BEE!" He slaps bee away . "Brother..." "GO! its time for you to explore the shinobi world." 

" haha how touching ." Roshi wipes his fake tears . " ??!?!?! "  "you scared me old man." Naruto almost had a heart attack , and Gaara already had his sand covering him.  " ......*sigh*" Han is already feeling so done.

Before leaving the Raikage gave them each a new set of kunais and shurikens . " I wish you all for a safe journey" Everyone had to pull Bee out of the village while he was rapping+crying . 

"Hehehe...." "......"

"🌸🌸🌸" "......."

Yugito, who was silent all the time is currently feeling uncomfotable . " YAY ANOTHER GIRL!" Fuu exclaimed and hops onto poor Yugito. She sweats . ".....are you always this active?"  "?? :D" 

" Fuu is just being Fuu , Yugito. She's just feeling excited ." Naruto chuckles. " Fine. Anyways , from what i know you guys have plans for your destinations . Am i right?" 

" Hn. Our next stop is .....Mizukagure. The jincuuriki is the Mizukage" Sasuke sweats.  Roshi had his mouth wide open. "W-what?! That's.... Gonna be a tough one. " He sank in depression.

"Fufu, no worries! " Fuu said proudly. "We'll just have to make friends with each other, my specialty! "  .  "The young lady is right ♬we just have to interact ♩and it'll turn out all right ♪yeah. " Bee joined in. 

"But won't it create unwanted attention if we request to meet the mizukage?"Yugito sounded worried. "Heh! We'll just have to barge in the office, dattebayo! " Naruto smirked.  "Yeah.... That's what ninja does. " Gaara smiled.  Han just sighed behind his mask.

"Mizukage-sama"  ".... what is it" he was just having a headache from his paperworks, what now?  "The hokage requests for permission of searching missing kids in mizukagure.  "Missing kids...?  How the hell would a kid run from Konoha to Mizukagure , that's impossible. Decline that request. ....I'm not really a friend of konoha anyways. "

"Hai ,Mizukage -sama. "

"The hokage must be insane.... Kids running from konoha to mizu. What a joke.  Ah shit, I got distracted! "He slaps himself. "..... gotta continue these paperworks*sigh * why did I even became the mizukage. "

Little did he know about the events will be happening after a few hours.