Chapter 1

10th October
Naruto's POV
I was currently running away from the villages.I ran as fast as he could to get away. "Hey! Get back here monster! "A drunken guy shouted .I then tripped over a stone and fell. I was conered by them then one of them use their wine bottle and hit my head. I'm bleeding so much buy they are still hiting me everywhere "this for my wife! Because of you! She's dead!!! ""Die monster! ""Go to hell ""no one wants you here." I let my tears fall and everything went black.
I woke up in a damp place which got sewers in front of me. "So my jinchuriki has come to see me huh? "I look up to see a big fox. "You must be the Kyuubi! "I exclaimed "heh.... You're really smart. Say, how old are you now kid. ""Tuwee! "I said smilling. "It's pronounced as 'three' not 'tuwee' kid. ""Oh OK! What's you're name? I'm Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto! "Then I saw the kyuubi look at me surprised. "I never thought someone would actually ask my name, anyway, the names kurama. ""Yosh! Then I'll call you Kurama! ""If you insist kid. "Then suddenly I saw myself going to vanish "AHHH!!! WHATS HAPPENING!!! ""CALM DOWN KID DONT SHOUT! you're just going to wake up. I have healed you. ""Then can I still talk to you? "I asked "of course kid, you just have to call my name in your mind. And remember don't say it out loud because people will misunderstand you. "After hearing that I woke up in a bright room. "NARUTO!! "Three people shouted.

~'O'~~'O'~~'O'~~'O'~~'O'~~'O'
● 3●Short chapter XD