Chapter 16

"Minato!!!!! "An old man came in the hospital room from the window. "What is it sensei? "Minato looks up. "I went to meet the toad sage just now and received a prophecy. "Jiraiya said. "A prophecy? About what? "Kushina asked .She is lying on the bed with Menma in her arms sleeping. "The prophecy said that two children who are descendants of the Otsutsuki clan will save the world from danger in the future. "Jiraiya stated. "The Otsutsuki clan.... "Minato puts his fingers on his chin, thinking. "If I remember correctly, the descendants of the Otsutsuki clan were splited into four clans. The Uchihas, Uzumaki, Senju and Hyuugas. "Kushina said.

"When did you receive the prophecy sensei? "Minato suddenly ask. "Yesterday. Why? ". "Uzumaki is one of the descendant of the Otsutsuki clan. And the prophecy was told yesterday when Menma was born......Maybe the children of prophecy are our kids! "Minato exclaimed cheerfully. "I knew my kids are always the best! Both of them would grow super strong!! "Kushina said happily.

But I think that one of the children might be Naruto. Jiraiya thought. "So now that I've told you I will take my leave now hokage-sama. "He said. Jiraiya jumps out from the window. Better get going and tell Slug Princess and Orochimaru.

################################

Naruto and Sasuke is walking together in the village. They hold each other's hands ."hey look it's the demon kid! "One of the drunk villagers said holding a glass bottle. Naruto got scared and his behind the Uchiha. Sasuke saw this and spread his hands to protect him. "Ashura get behind me. "Sasuke whispers. Naruto nods his head. "Hey kid get away from the demon! "The man pushes Sasuke away. Being a kid he is weak and is easily being pushed by the man. Once Sasuke gets out of the way the man started to hit Naruto with the bottle. Naruto shouted for him to stop but to no avail. Naruto's forehead started to bleed. Sasuke saw this and immediately he felt pain in his eyes. He knew very well what this feeling is. "Genjutsu! "The man immediately falls to the ground.

Seeing this, Sasuke hurry to Naruto's side and help me up. "Hey, are you alright? ". "Hm, I'm actually quite used to it. "Naruto said getting up.  "Ouch... ". "Don't be stubborn and let me help you. ". "Hai... "

Sasuke was going to bring Naruto to the Uchiha compound for treatment. But when they pass by the hokage tower, they saw the yondaime standing on top giving a short announcement. "To all fellow villagers, I have good news !My son, Menma was finally born yesterday and a prophecy was given. "Minato said. All the villagers cheered and talking about celebrating and stuffs.

"Two children who are descendants of the Otsutsuki clan will save the world from danger in the future! And the children are no other and my beloved daughter and my new born son! Please treat them well and take good care of them. ".

Everyone cheered again and clap their hands. "And also about the clan's heir, it's decided that Mito will be the Uzumaki clan's heir and Menma will the Namikaze's clan heir. "Minato said proudly.

A tear slipped out of Naruto's eye. Sasuke saw this and wipes his eye.Sasuke cups his cheeks and said"Listen Ashura, he is not your father. "

Naruto looks at him in the eye ."Otsutsuki Hagoromo is your father, forget about the yondaime. Remember who your real father is. "Sasuke said. Naruto nods and hugs him. Sasuke then brought naruto for treatment and accompanies him to the Namikaze house to make he does not get hurt.

After making sure he got in the house safely, Sasuke turn around and walk back to the Uchiha compound.

"I will protect you Ashura. "