Chapter 13

"I guess you should leave in a bit of that complexity..." After sasuke said his words Naruto said something that even sasuke agrees."otherwise....you end up sounding like an idiot ..."

"Aren't you going a bit too far?Calling me an idiot ,now?Well...if that's how talking that way makes me sound,I guess that's how it is."Hagoromo paused for a while."well...how about this,then?"

"Yeah just like this !PERFECT!!"Naruto was getting fed upped. "Hmm...okay ,I think I understand now ."Hagoromo said. Now we can finally talk....Sasuke thought ."Anyway what are you old man?why are we here ?And how do we get out of here?"Sasuke asked

"Don't ask too many questions at once...I'm someone who died long ago.I am a priest who now exist as pure chakra.I have traveled this world across time to witness what has and will become of ninshuu."

Ghost ......Sasuke and Naruto thought at the same time 

"My name is Otsutsuki Hagoromo ,and as he who founded ninshuu....I am also known as the Sage of the Six Path."

"Eh !!!??Sage of the Six Path.....the one I always heard dad talking about ?"Sasuke was shocked .

"Oh...so you do know about me."

"Of course I do!You're the person who created ninjutsu in the beginning ,aren't you?"Sasuke said.

Sage of the wha.....?Naruto thought

"Not ninjutsu ,ninshuu!"Hagoromo became quite angry."my ninshuu is created to inspire hope.Do not confuse it with ninjutsu ,that was made to create war."Hagoromo lightly use his staff to touch the water. Two figures appears on the water in front of Sasuke and Naruto."you are my sons ,Indra and Ashura's recarnations."

Both of them just stared ."so what does that mean?..." Naruto asks."that means you are Ashura,and Ashura is you .You are actually the same person but just reborn in a new body with a new life."Hagoromo explained ."well I can give you both your memories back.....since this time Indra looks different from his usual attitude ."Hagoromo puts his face in front of sasuke making him sweatdrop .
Hagoromo raise his staff,point towards them ,sending chakra for their memory restoration ."ARRHHGGGGGG!!!!!!" Both of them shouted having pain in their heads.Soon ,everything turn black for them..........

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Uwaaaaahh!!!!BTS Fake Love 😍😍😍😍😍

ありがとうございます