Chapter 11

Naruto want to go to the forest of the death but decided to call sasuke to come with him. He ran to the Uchiha district looking for sasuke's house. "SASUKE!! "Naruto shouted. The front door of the house opened. "Oh it's you Naruto! "Sasuke, the one who opened the door answered. "Hey, would you like to go train with me? "Naruto asked. "Sure! Mom, I'm going out training with naruto! "Sasuke shouted from the door. "Sure sweetie! Be sure to be back home before dinner! "Mikoto answered back. Sasuke close the door and walk off with naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In front of the forest of the death.
Naruto and Sasuke climb over the the warning gate and went into the forest. They found a place to sit down and start sharing their knowledge of jutsus. "Hey naruto, do you know the kuchiyose no jutsu? " "Yeah! They summon cool animals right? Man.... I wanna try that. "Naruto pouted. "Then let's try it! All we have to do is create handsigns and slam our hands on the ground. I saw one of my clan members do that once. " Sasuke answered. "The handsign for this jutsu is Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey and Ram. Then, we slam our hands on the ground and say kuchiyose no jutsu! Oh yeah.. you'll need your blood by hitting your thumb. "Sasuke explained. "Okay, let's do together shall we? "Naruto said. "Sure, I've never see people do it together. Let's give it a try. "Sasuke nod his head in approval. Both of look at each other, bit their own thumb, then create hand signs together .
(Example shown above in the first page)
"Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram ."
They slam their hands on the ground together.
"Kuchiyose no jutsu!!! "

*POOF*

"Now ,who has awaken me up from my deep slumber? "