Chapter 10

Naruto's Pov
I ran back home to get some new scrolls to read. "Hey kit u better get in the house by using the window. "Kurama said. "I know. " I answer back. I climb through the window of my dad's private library. I start to search for some scrolls so I can get to training. Since I already know how to use all five afinnities, I guess I should learn some bloodline limit. But instead of getting scrolls for jutsus,I found a mysterious scroll .I open it and saw it .It wrote about the legendary rikudo sennin .But anyways I got no interest in it so I put it back.I found no interesting scrolls so I decided to find Orochimaru ."hehe that damn uncle Orochimaru !I bet he got more scrolls than my stupid dad."I ran off once again to Orochimaru 'a lab .

----------------------------------------------
Timeskip
I panted heavily then push the damn heavy door to open."Uncle Orochi!!"I shouted ."oh ,it's you Naru."Orochimaru answer."What brings you here today?"He ask ."I just wanna borrow some of your scrolls."I answer back while looking through the scrolls that was neatly organise."You're too young to perform those jutsus Naru ....wait till you're chunnin then you'll able to perform all these ."He said ."Never mind me ,I'm just going to have a look ."I quickly grab some scrolls and ran out of the lab ."Alright!To the forest of the death !"I said as I ran off again .

/////////////////////////////////////

No one's Pov
"Hey isn't that Naruto kun?I haven seen him lately."Rin said to her boyfriend Obito."Yeah ,he seems like running to a place."Obito said ."Hmm I would really like to talk to him ....."Rin pouted."Same here.Anyways we're going to be late if we don't get going !"Obito said."Oh that's right !Sensei told us that Kushina-san have a surprise for us !I wonder what is that about ...."Rin said."We'll know once we get there .Kakashi will be there too!Damn that bastard .....always so busy being an ANBU ! It's already been a while since I last hang out with him."Obito pouted.Rin giggled and pulled Obito's hand so they would walk faster .