Chapter 4

No One's pov
"Sooooo, when do we start? "Naruto
asked. "Maybe we can start with explaning things a little today. Come follow me to my lab Naruto. "Orochimaru said signaling to Naruto to follow him. "YES! "Naruto fist pumps in the air and ran to orochimaru.The other two sannin just laugh while walking. Naruto grabbed Kabuto 's hand and walk away happily .

~so the Three sannin +Kabuto bought Naruto to Orochimaru's lab. ~

"It's been a while since I studied here. "Orochimaru said starting to clean things up. "So where do we start? "Orochimaru asked ."How bout starting to explain chakras? "Jiraiya suggest while sitting down. "Okay! "Naruto said smiling. "Now listen to Orochimaru carefully Naruto. "Tsunade said. Orochimaru start explaining :"Chakra is essential to even the most basic technique .Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, chakra can be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire, or creating illusions. Chakra is ordinarily not visible to the unaided eye unless it is highly concentrated or manifested in large amounts. This is rarely seen due to the restrictions of eight specific tenketsu known as the Eight Gates, which limit the amount of chakra an individual can release at a single given time.Do you understand?"Naruto stared at him for a while then said that he understood."shall we first find out your chakra nature ?"Jiraiya ask."yeah why not?"naruto smiled."okay brat,here's some chakra papers(is it called chakra papers?not quite sure.),gather chakra to the papers and you'll know what your chakra nature is."Tsunade said passing Naruto the papers.

~then they start explaining chakra natures and what does the outcome of the chakra papers stand for.~