Chapter 7

Sasuke's Pov
I was going to find itachi but I ended up getting lost .I found myself at a river two big statues standing beside the waterfall .I saw a blond boy standing at the opposite of me admiring the statues.he 's kinda cute......I blush a little then decide to speak up."hey,who are you?"the blond boy look at me then replied ."Naruto,Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto."The names Naruto huh....but Namikaze?isnt that the hokage 's family name ?"are you the hokage's son?"I ask ."...yeah"he said softly."I didn't know that he got a son....anyways my name is Uchiha Sasuke!Nice to meet you ."      "Yeah nice to meet you dattebayo!"he said happily.

Naruto's Pov
Uchiha,the famous clan I know.he doesn't seem to hate me,maybe he could be my friend!"I instantly felt really happy and excited."hey why not we skip this stones to each other ?i looks kinda fun."Sasuke said holding up a stone." Sure why not ?"I picked a stone too .We skip the stones to each other and caught it .we both smiled at each other and walk into the river .we walk to the centre of it and face each other."will be my friend ?"I asked ."of course!we're already friends silly."Sasuke poke my forehead causing my too rub it ."Itai yo Sasuke...."I said pouting ."this is what my Nii-San always did to me "he said .we shake hands and sat down next to each other talking about our lives ."your parents are horrible !" Sasuke said."It's fine...I'm used to it by the way.What are you doing here anyway ?I was wanting to train at the forest ,but guess i'll just train here!" I said ."I'm was finding my Nii San to train me but I somehow end up here."sasuke said."maybe he got ANBU duties again...."I heard sasuke mumble. "Hey ,how about let's train together?I wanna be strong and get my family to acknowledge me!"I said eyes full of spirit."sure !i wanna be strong too!dad always cares about Nii San and ignore me.how about let's aim to be an ANBU?once we becomes one ,we hide our identity.When they found out they'll be surprised!"sasuke said."Alright!but first we need to train and get strong.Did you bring any scrolls?"I asked ."yep!i bought my clan's fire jutsu." "Cool!i took some of the scrolls from my dad 's library and they seem interesting ." 

No one's Pov
Both naruto and sasuke are practicing on their jutsus ."ugh...this looks hard "Naruto did the hand signs and shouted "suiton:suiryūdan no jutsu!"(that's tobirama's water jutsu ;))A water dragon apeared and hit the tree that naruto was aiming."yes I did it !on the first try too!" "Good for you....I can't get this fire jutsu any good .father is gonna feel disapointed ."sasuke said "Katon:gyogaku no jutsu!"(did I spell it correctly?lol)I small fire ball came out of his mouth."hmm,I took some fire jutsu scrolls too.wanna look at those instead of this?"naruto said passing him the scroll."sure thank you."both of them start practicing the new jutsus ."Katon:Gouka Mekkyaku!"sasuke shouted .A wall of big great flames apeared burning hot in front of him."yatta!i did it but ......"sasuke said that and both of them sweat dropped."quick naruto !use your water jutsu to put out my flames!""Suiton:suishouha!"Naruto acted imediately but his water is not enough "gosh!the flames are too great!sasuke ,learn that jutsu and help me now!"Sasuke quickly memorise the hand signs."ok Naruto I'm ready!""yosh!lets do thus together !" "Suiton:suishouha!"Both of them shouted at the same time . A large volume of water materialize out of nowhere covering the flames .both of then are sweating lying on the ground "we did it!!!!"Naruto fist pump in the air."yea,we really did it."sasuke replied ."I really had fun  today!oh that's right!i was wondering what chakra nature do you have?"Naruto asked."hmm I have all three affinities except for earth element and wind element.how bout you?" Sasuke turn to ask ."I got all five affinities !cool right ?"  "Yea ,I never knew someone actually got all five of it." They silent for a while then Naruto spoke up."hey....do you think that should we tell our parents our abilities?"  " like I said just now,we will be hiding our abilities for now .i wanna see their shock faces ." Sasuke chuckle."yep !i also wanna see how will Mito react ."they laugh and laugh they chatted like best friends until evening."I need to go home for dinner now.Mom will be worried about me."  "Oh...." Naruto look a little disapointed .Sasuke smiled  and say"don't worry Naruto ,it's not like we're not going too see each other again !from today onwards this will be our meeting place ,sounds good?"  "Yeah !!"  "You should go home too ,you don't wanna miss dinner don't you ?"  Sasuke said made Naruto feel a little sad.  The sun started to set ,the beautiful sunlight that shone at Naruto made his blond hair looks even more beautiful ."my mom.....she doesn't cook for me.only the sannins and sandaime jiji gave me food."Naruto look down.Sasuke felt sad for him so he made a decision ."Ne Naruto ,how bout you come to my home and stay for dinner tonight?im sure mom wouldn't mind."sasuke blushed a little scratching his cheek."are you sure ?"Naruto stared at sasuke with his pretty blue eyes ."yea!we're friends aren't we?" Sasuke held his hand to naruto."Let's go home!"Naruto felt really happy.feeling that he got a place he can call home.he started to cry and accepted sasuke's hand."yeah!lets go home !"

Like that,Sasuke and Naruto left the place where the recarnations of  Indra and Ashura are destinied to meet and fight. Where the beginnings began and where the end ends.----THE VALLEY OF THE END.