Chapter 17

Some time passed~

Naruto woke up really early today.Its the day for him to be registered as one of the ANBUs in Konoha.Don't get it wrong,he's not gonna work for the yondaime but the sandaime and his jiji Danzo.

After getting himself ready,he tiptoed quietly to the door and exit the house silently like he usually does."Took you long enough to just get ready ." Naruto turns his head to find Sasuke leaning against the wall ."Nii-san don't scare me like that...."Naruto sighed."your not gonna be an ANBU if you always get scared like that ." "Anyways are you sure we're going to be an ANBU?I think we're still too young ." "Seriously Ashura,is 5 still too young?I think it's old enough to fight."Sasuke crossed his arms.No comment.....Naruto thought .

"I have been thinking about it some time now,WHY THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR ME IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE?!"Naruto shouted (silently of course)."What else?Of course it's to protect you .I can't have my kawaii otoutou walking on that dangerous street ,I'll be heart broken if you are attacked by those stupid villagers again."Sasuke explains .Again,no comment.....Naruto thought and face palms in the inside."Stop treating me like a freaking baby...."Naruto whispered ."What did you say?"Sasuke asks. "N-Nothing." "Really?then let's get going ."

Phew~fortunately he didn't heard me .I'm sure he'll be MORE protective if he heard that.Its better that anyone who's connected to Father and Nii-san didn't hear that.....Naruto thought."I heard you kit".

.....the f&%k...? "Did you forget that I'm actually living inside you?" Whoops totally forgot that ,sorry."it's okay I guess .Hey,you better wake up in reality ,Indra's calling you."

"-Shua....Ashura!" Naruto's mind went back to reality and heard Sasuke calling him."What..?" "Nothing ,just saw you spaced out a little and got worried."Sasuke ruffles Naruto's hair.Naruto pouted and remake his hair nicely again.

----------------------------------------
"Why the hell are both of you here in the early morning?"Hiruzen asks."Jiji,we would like to be part of  the ANBUs ."    Hiruzen spits out his tea and coughs ."Don't joke around naruto,you know you're just five and it's impossible to be at the ANBU level!"    "Come on Hiruzen you don't know unless we try."Danzo overheard the conversation decided to come in. "Danzo!"  "Let them have the test,I got a feeling that it's going to be worth it ."Danzo said sipping his tea.  Hiruzen hesitate a while but agreed anyways."Thanks jiji!Lets go do that test thing !"Naruto said ."Hn." They all walk to the ANBU training room. "You guys are going to fight against me ,are you ready?"

A few moments later ...(Spongebob lol )

"Okay okay OKAY!!!I give up,both of you are officially in the ANBUs!S-ranked!"Danzo shouted.He have been burned and turned into black ash by our favourite Nii-san Katon jutsu plus Naruto's wind jutsu.Painful right?Being burned down by two 'normal' kids. "Yosh sha!So my code name will be.....Kitsune!."Naruto said."And mine will be Karasu."Sasuke crosses his arm.Finally...we're in the ANBU,which let us to fight more.

Seriously??!Just what are they made of?!Hiruzen,who was watching using his crystal ball  was shocked(jungshooked XD)by their ability .Too bad no one notices Danzo who was laying on the floor crying for help.