First Impressions

When Weiss woke she still had the little one, her new daughter, in her arms snuggled against her. With a smile Weiss gets up careful to not wake the sleeping toddler, and proceeds to get dressed and ready for the day. Once done she walks over to the twins to see them sound asleep as well, huddled against each other. Their faces showing that this was probably the most comfortable sleep they've had in a while. A soft smile comes to the young Heiress's lips as she walks to her door to look outside only to find the one person she wants to see, Kline, the family Butler walking down the hall towards her a smile evident upon his face.

"Good morning Miss Schnee, you look awfully happy this morning." He says with a smile earning a soft chuckle from the Heiress.

"Good morning Kline," She greets. "Could I get two plates of today's breakfast brought to my room?" She asks earning a look of confusion from the butler.

"Of course Miss Schnee, but may I ask why you want two?"

"I'm simply a little hungry this morning." She lies holding a smile, the butler's expression changes completely as his eyes change from light brown to purple.

"Oh this is simply wonderful, I'm so glad your finally regaining your appetite," He cheers making Weiss a little embarrassed. "You've been so skinny as of late! Everyone was getting worried because you would hardly eat." He then gave her a small bow before rushing to the kitchen, earning a couple giggles from the Heiress. She then turns and walks back into her room and over to her dresser opening it and grabbing her weapon, a rapier named Myrtenaster, and placing it on her desk to clean. Before starting she looks over to the sleeping Mothra, her smile widening a bit at the peaceful look upon Mothra's face.

She kinda looks like me. Weiss thought, but then she remembered what the twins said about her adopting features. Maybe this won't be so bad. I always thought about being a mother one day. Her thoughts were interrupted by Mothra's little form shifting from under the covers. Weiss carefully walks over and gently sits on the bed watching as her little one wakes. After rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes Mothra looks up to Weiss with her bright blue eyes that seemed to be glowing slightly. Her face gets a vary bright, happy expression as she looks at Weiss.

"Momma!" She cheers as she quickly rushes over to Weiss for a hug. While a bit surprised, Weiss returns it gently with a small chuckle.

"Good morning Mothra." Weiss greets in a soft tone the smile on her face never faltering. She notices as Mothra's beautiful wings slightly flutter with her happiness. When they pull away Weiss realizes something. "Wait here one moment." She say to Mothra as she walks over to her closet. 

Mothra was slightly confused but did as she was told. Weiss then pulled out a big plastic box filled with her old clothes. She was going to get rid of them a long time ago but after an incident the task was forgotten until now. She opens it up and grabs a set of clothes before returning to Mothra. She holds it out to see if it will fit and is happy that it will, but then remembers the wings. She puts her hand to her chin in thought before looking to Myrtenaster then the clothes in her hand. With an idea in mind she walks over to her Rapier and uses it to cut two openings in the back for Mothra's wings to fit through. After that she returns to Mothra who still looked a little confused.

"These are clothes, they help keep you warm and protect you from the elements." Weiss explains. Mothra looked shocked and in awe to the clothes, and when Weiss helped put them on for her she didn't fight as much as Weiss thought she would. The only time she did was when her wings got suck for a moment, but afterwards she was fine. And there she stood in a light blue skirt that reached past her knees and a white, long sleeved flannel t-shirt with a snowflake pattern.  The girl looks up to her mother with a smile. She was about to say something when a knock on the door interrupted her. In fear she jumps down away from the door and rushes behind Weiss.