Dance Dance Extermination

An older woman with black hair in a bob cut stands on the counter. Her hight only that of a small child's doll. With a frown the woman looks down to the golden circular pendant she wore. On it was the symbol commonly associated with Mothra. Under the pendent she wore a long black dress and a fur cape. Looking up again she gave a look of mourning seeing the human girl known as Coco Adel being comforted by the Faunus named Velvet. Neither of them had noticed the sister of the Cosmos.

With a sigh the woman blinks back a tear. "I've honored your wishing, Lara, Moll." The woman says. "This woman should be strong enough to raise him. Now I return to earth. The rest I leave to my nieces." Then like that the woman bursts into a golden mist disappearing from Remnant permanently.

______________________________

In the large hall of Atlas Academy's Ballroom The Dance was in full swing. The Guests were all well dressed and chatting while two men wearing odd helmets control the music. Several large tables were set out and numerous chairs lined the walls. On one of the tables were food and refreshments. Ultimately everything seemed to be well. The guests were a sea of dresses and tuxedo's of a variety of colors.

Weiss smiles happily as she stands with Neptune off to the side talking happily with one another. She spots Blake toward the middle of the room dancing with Sun happily. That's when Weiss gains an idea. Neptune noticed the grin on the Heiress's face and raises a brow.

"What's up?" He asks.

Weiss thinks for a moment before responding. "You said you couldn't dance right?" She questions. She could see the sweat appear on his forehead at the question before nodding carefully. "Then I'm going to teach you."

"Huh?" He questions again. "Teach me?"

"Yup!" Weiss confirms before grabbing his arm and pulling him to the middle.

Off to the side Ruby and Yang stand side by side drinking from red plastic cups. "Kinda wish I volunteered to help with the dance." Yang says with a frown. "I don't have anyone to dance with."

Ruby snorts. "What? You'd rather work at a party than to be the girl with the red cup?" The little sister asks teasingly.

Yang shrugs. "Honestly yeah." She admits. With a sigh Yang takes another sip of her punch.

Ruby frowns before looking to Yang. "You really wanted to dance tonight huh." It wasn't a question. Yang turned to her little sister looking lonely and upset nodding. Ruby contemplates for a moment before smiling. "Well then let's go dance as sisters then." She offers.

Yang frowns raising an eyebrow. "You hate dancing."

Ruby rolls her eyes. "Yeah, but I hate seeing you looking like a kicked puppy more." She says. "Besides it's a dance! They never said you had to dance with a date did they?"

Yang chuckles. "I guess not." She admits. Yang and Ruby set their drinks on the nearby table to be abandoned before Yang offers her hand and spoke in a forcefully deep tone. "Might I have this dance."

Ruby laughs. "As long as you don't twist my ankle." She says accepting her sister's hand.

On the balcony above Team JNPR watch their friends with smiles. "Mission complete for Team JNPR." Jaune says raising his hands to his teammates getting high-fives.