Chapter 31

Manik was talking between the crowds when the announcement caught his attention. The lights dims and his eyes falls on the dance floor when the lights turns back on where his lady love stood in middle among Avni, Alya, Navya and Mukti with few others girls. The music started to play and the girls starts dancing syncing with music.

Nandini's eyes met Manik's who folded his hands against his chest and had adoring smile on his face as he watched their performance. His eyes brimmed with tears as he didn't expected this surprise from Nandini.

It took few seconds to realise what they were planning middle of night not letting Nandini spend time with him. He brushed his thumb wiping the tears and smiles as Nandini comes down the dance floor making her way towards Manik with a smile.

Nandini pulls him in the middle and starts dancing while Manik was smiling in between. Nandini kissing Manik's cheek went back to the dance floor joining the girls and ended the performance.

Everyone starts clapped for them and their family starts praising them. Neil and the boys stood up from seats and went to the girls pulling them in hug and appreciation their dance.

Neil : wow Bhabhi. You killed it. I didn't thought you could dance this well. You really killed it.

Nandini smiles and looks at Manik who hasn't said anything comes closer to her and pulls her side hug and kissed of her head while caressing her hair.

Manik : love, you really looked hot on the dance floor. Wow! What a moves you had? It really made my heart go crazy seeing you dancing like that.

Nandini blushed hearing him and nudges his stomach so hard making him chuckle.

( MaNan's attire) 

( MaNan's attire) 

Manik pecking her head held her hands and took her to their seat as they were going to start the sangeet. They both sat down and looks at the stage where Neil and Avni stood beside each other holding the  mike to welcome all the guest and announcing the next performance. Everyone was looking forward to sangeet because they were going to dance their heart  out after all its MaNan's wedding.

No one was going to hold back. They all were going to enjoy throughout whole sangeet. Neil and Avni looked at each other before welcoming them.

Neil : hello everyone, I Neil malthora heartily welcome you all to sangeet of my bother Mr Manik malthora and my dearest Bhabhi Nandini Murthy. Tonight is the night where we will dance our hearts out and celebrate our beloved couple sangeet.

Everyone starts to clap and cheered for Manik and Nandini. The loudest applause and cheering were heard from their family side who couldn't hold their happiness and joy.

Avni: my dearest  Di and Jiju we love you both. Are you guys to have a blast tonight?

A loud cheered and laughters were heard in the crowd marking Neil and Avni smile.  They both got down the stage  announcing who was going to dance next. They took their seats behind MaNan.