Chapter 7

In mangalore.

Manik ending his performance waving at his fans walks out of the stage followed by fab 4 behind him.

As Manik walked down the stage he turns his head slightly back to audience and found Nandini in the crowed flashing her beautiful smile that anyone can fall for.

Manik smiles lightly before turning his head and rushing back to the room.

Manik took a sit beside cabir grabbing a drink. He starts sipping the drink when cabir started the conversation.

Cabir : what's the plan after this now?

Mukti : cabir is that a question?

Cabir : what do you think mukti?

Alya : can you both keep quiet? Manik what are we going to do now?

Mukti and cabir glared Alya. Manik opens his mouth to say something but before he could there was knock.

Manik : come in!

Their eyes turns at the door to a boy.

Boy : Manik sir someone has requested to see you?

Manik frowns but looks at his friends who didn't have clue either.

Manik : okay! Let the person in.

The boy nodding his head went away. A second later the person itself walks in and saw everyone sitting around and chatting.

Dhruv was first one to notice.

Dhruv : guys someone is here.

His voice got everyone's attention. Manik didn't take any second to recognise the person. He knew the person as he heard a lot about him from the business department especially from his Nandini as the person who came to meet Manik was none than Raman Murthy himself.

Manik got up and moves to him.

Manik : hello sir.. please come in!

Raman giving a smile to Manik comes in and smiles at other members of fab 5.

Manik : I heard you wanted to see us..

Raman : yes... I did small favour from you.

Manik : sure! What can i do for you sir?

Raman took his phone out.

Raman : my younger daughter is big fan of yours... can I take picture with you?

Manik : sir you don't need to request me...

Manik gestures cabir to come near them.. cabir smiles as he took the phone from Raman taking picture of Manik and Raman.

Manik : it's pleasure to meet you sir..

Raman smiles and thanking Manik went away.

Raman smiles seeing the photo before he forward it to avni. He then moves to Nandini who was still waiting for him outside. She didn't had any idea about this as Raman made excuse to meet Manik.

Nandini: appa where did you go? Amma also called me..

Raman : I went to washroom princess... shall we leave now?

Nandini nodded her head. They both left the concert venue. Before leaving the place Nandini taking her phone message Manik about them leaving to which she quickly got the reply too.

In Delhi.

Avni slumps her tiring body on the sofa and kept her legs on the coffee table relaxing her body.. she took the remote and turns the tv on.