Chapter 10

At the airport,

Neil talking on the phone walks out of the car. He gestures the driver to take the luggage out. The driver took the luggage out and calls Neil out. Neil give him gestures him to give him five minutes.

Neil ended the call and looks at the driver.

Driver : sir should I leave now?

Neil : yes! Thank you! And your payment will be made through your account.

The driver nodding his head left. Neil again dealing one of his client and taking his luggage starts walking towards the entrance of the airport.

Neil taking his luggage starts walking inside the airport. He starts checking inside and sat on his seat.

He took his phone and AirPods out. He connected his AirPods to his phone and starts listening to music.

Neil leaning to his seat looks outside of the window. Neil turns his heads around as he heard some shuffling happening beside him. He frowned thinking who could be here because this area was only for vip people. Neil looks at the person whose face was hidden as the person was putting their luggage on top.

Neil's eyes widen as he saw avni there. He frowned thinking how did she get here. He composed himself and calls her out.

Neil : miss.. are you following me?

His voice caught Avni's attention. Avni gasped seeing Neil there.

Avni : why would I be following you Neil? Even I could say the same. Are you following me?

Neil shook his head with small chuckle.

He watched as avni took seat beside him.

Avni : what a coincidence Neil? You are also heading back to Mumbai?

Neil turning his music off stares avni.

Neil : we could say that. Yes I'm heading to Mumbai. What about you?

Avni : Mumbai.. I am going to visit my sister.

Neil : your sister? What about your family?

Avni: Mr malthora is on detective mood. I like it.

Neil : that's not the case miss..

Neil suddenly realised he doesn't even know her name.

Neil : I forget to ask you what's your name?

Avni chuckles making Neil confuse.

Avni : and I was wondering when you will be asking me my name. My name is avni murthy.

Neil: avni.. it's nice name.

Avni smiles at him.

Neil : so what about your family?

Avni : they live in mangalore..

Neil nodded his head and turns his music back on. He leans his head back to his seat and thought about avni who was reading some magazine. Neil took glances of avni in between.

The flight took board right after 30 minutes later. During the time avni reading the magazine fell sleep on Neil's shoulder. Neil smiles and lowered his music volume before closing his own eyes.

In malthora industrial.

Manik aggressively types on his laptop. His cabin door knocks. He looks up from the laptop and saw cabir coming inside with a smile.

Manik sighs and looks at cabir.

Manik : why is cabir Dhawan entering in my cabin alone today?