Chapter 3

In Mumbai, at malthora mansion!

Manik parking his car walks inside the malthora mansion and shouts neyonika's name out. Neyonika who was in kitchen heard Manik's shout and filling glass of water comes out of kitchen and saw Manik slumping down on sofa.

Neyonika walks to Manik and handed him the glass of water. Manik took the glass and drink it in one go.

Manik : thank you mom!

Neyonika taking the glass placed it on table and sat beside him. As neyonika comfortable sat on couch Manik puts his head in neyonika's lap. Neyonika smilingly ruffles his hair.

Neyonika: did you talk to Neil?

Manik : I did mom.. he said he will try to come back once his project is over. Mom I have told you before we can't force Neil to leave everything abs shift back to India. He definitely needs time.

Neyonika: how is he?

Manik: he is good mom! Bebe is there to look after him. He will be back to you mom.

Neyonika: my baby.. I miss him so much Manik.. I wish I never sent you to London...

Manik : mom please your elder son is beside you... please be mercy on him and give him all the love and attention to him.

Manik said while making innocent face to which neyonika burst out laughing at Manik. She lightly slapped his head.

Neyonika: such dramabazz you're Manik! By the way where is raj?

Manik : uff that old man! Why do you ask about old man? God!

Neyonika: Manik behave yourself.. he is your father..

Manik : yeah yeah.. whatever.

Neyonika: where is he? Didn't you both finish at the same time?

Manik : I finished one hour before my usually hour. Dad must be still in office. He would be home an hour later.

Neyonika: okay! Manik why don't you fresh up while I lay dinner for you!

Manik : mom dinner later.. for now I need your handmade coffee.

Neyonika: fresh up! I'll bring coffee in your room.

Manik nodding his head sat up. He then kissing neyonika's cheek and taking his office bag walks up the stairs. Neyonika moves to kitchen.

Manik walking to his room kept his bag on bed and settled down.. he took his phone out and tried calling someone but the call went unanswered. Manik sighed and keeping his phone on charging moves to closet.

Manik took his clothes and went fresh up.

Manik freshening up comes out of washroom and walks to his bed side. He threw his towel on bed and picking the phone up sat down.

He checked his phone to any message or miscalled from the person but not seeing any he sighed and kept his phone back on the table and leaned back to headboard resting himself with closed eyes..

He opens his eyes as he heard knock on the door.

Manik : come inside.. door is open!

Manik looks at the door and saw butler with his coffee.

Butler : Manik baba your coffee!

Manik : leave it on the table.

The butler nodding his head walks inside the room and keeping the cup of coffee on table left the room after closing it..