Chapter 21

Neyonika walks towards Manik's  room and quietly entered and smiles when she found Manik sleeping like a child. His duvet over the not properly covering his body and his either side legs sticking out of duvet.

Shaking her head off she walks to window side and pulls the curtains allowing the sun in. Manik grumbles in his sleep when the sun brightness falls on his face and turning his body he slept again.

Letting a giggle out she moves to bed and sits down ruffling Manik's hair and softly calling his name out.

Neyonika: manu. Wake up beta. You will get late for work. Come on wake up.

Manik groans in his sleep and shifting his body turns around and placed his head into Neyonika's lap. Neyonika smiles and caressed his hair.

Manik opens his eyes within few seconds and looks at Neyonika with a smile. He sits up and kissed her cheek.

Manik : good morning mom.. I forgot to tell about fab 5 coming today for breakfast. Cabir has something to tell us.

Neyonika: I know manu. Cabir called me yesterday and told me about today's breakfast with us. You go and freshen up. I'll go and wake your brother up.

Manik nodded his head and getting down the bed went to washroom. Neyonika making his bed walks out of the room and went to Neil's room.

Pushing the door she enters inside and found the bed empty. She heard the shower sounds coming from washroom and understood Neil was awaken up.

She moves to window side and opens the curtains allowing the sun raise coming in the room. She then making his bed leaves the room and went to kitchen.

Neil and Manik looks at each and smiles as they both comes out from their room. They both greeted each other while climbing down ten stairs.

Neil : good morning Bhai. What time is fab 4 coming? I wonder what cabir has to announce.

Manik : good morning Neil. I'm not sure Neil. Cabir said he will be here before breakfast is served. They might be on their way.

Neil nodded his head and looks at Raj who was sitting in living room talking to someone over the phone. They both shared a look looking at Raj.

Raj ended the call and looks at Neil and Manik.

Raj : why are you both staring me like that? Did you both see a ghost or something?

Manik : no dad! How can we see a ghost in daytime? Who was on the phone?

Neil chuckles and sits down opposite Manik whereas Raj threw a glare at Manik.

Raj :mind your own business elder Malthora.

Neil laughs out looking at them bickering like a kids. Manik rolls his eyes and took his phone out and got busy scrolling through his phone not giving heed to his father.

Neil also took his phone out and dropped a message to Avni what time he will be picking her up. He shut his phone and looks at Raj who was giving suspicious look.

Neil : dad why are you poking your nose in my phone? Don't you know it's bad manners to do that.

Raj diverts his gaze away and Manik looks at them shaking his head knowing his father is still a child. The door bell rang making the men's head snapped at the door. A butler opens the door and welcomes fab 4 who enters inside smiling at the butler.

Manik and Neil stood up seeing their friend and hugs them. They greets Raj and sits down.

Raj ; what a surprise? I wasn't expecting you guys to be here today. Is something special today?