Chapter 4

In Mumbai, at malthora mansion.

Neyonika picking up the cup of coffee walks to Manik's room. She opening the door enters inside to see Manik sleeping with his mouth widen open making her chuckle.

She kept the cup of coffee on side table and sat beside Manik. She ruffles his hairs and starts whispering his names.

Neyonika: manu.. manu.. wake up.. raise and shine up.

Manik groaning in sleep shifted his head into neyonika's lap making her smile.

Neyonika: manu get up. Fab 4 will be here anytime.

As he heard fab 4 name he jerkingly opens his eyes and looks at neyonika who bending down kissed his forehead.

Neyonika: good morning manu!

Manik : good morning mom!

Manik sat up and kissed neyonika's cheek.

Neyonika handed the cup of coffee to Manik who thanking her starts sipping his coffee whereas neyonika getting down the bed starts taking out Manik's clothes.

Manik sipping his coffee smiled at neyonika.

Manik quickly finishing his coffee walks behind neyonika who was opening the curtains.

Manik : mom. You don't have to do this. I'll do it myself.

Neyonika: it's okay manu. You go and fresh up!

Manik nodded his head and taking his essential went to washroom.

Neyonika setting Manik's bed walks downstairs to see raj sitting in hall and reading newspaper. She was going to walk to kitchen when a door bell rang.

She knowing who could be at the door went to door and opens the door to see fab 4. Neyonika smiling welcomes them in.

Fab 4 greeted raj who smiled back to them. Raj and fab 4 were talking whereas neyonika went to kitchen to arrange breakfast for everyone.

Raj : all ready for the concert?

Cabir : yes uncle all ready but this time we will miss Neil. It is first time we are going to perform without Neil being with us.

Raj : cabir Neil is always there to support you guys. You didn't need him physically. You know what I mean.

Dhruv : yes uncle you are right but we actually have habit to see Neil with us. He might be part of our band but he has more important despite not being in the band.

Raj : it's good to hear that dhruv but you guys have achieved with your hard work. I'm not saying Neil isn't behind your success but I want you guys to handle your band by yourself now. In future Neil will not be there in every concert. I know you guys boned with Neil too but remember you guys have career too so does he.

Fab 4 tried to understand raj's word but somewhere they felt true. They have boned so well with Neil.

Mukti : okay uncle we will remember that but where is manik? Uncle don't tell us he is still sleeping like pig.

Raj opens his mouth to say something but didn't as they heard monster Manik speaking himself while climbing down the stairs.

Manik : why don't you think I would be still sleeping mukti?

Mukti : oh Manik you are woke up.. I didn't say anything.. it was cabir who thought you were still cabir.. right guys.

Everyone starts giggling at mukti expect cabir who slapped her shoulder for lying.