Chapter 11

In Malthora mansion,

Manik rang the door bell, Neil stood behind Manik impatiently. Manik chuckles seeing his brother behaviour. Manik suppressing his smile unaffectedly stood at the door and waits till the door opens.

As the door widely opens Manik engulfs neyonika in hug and kissing her cheek greets her.

Manik : hey mom!

Neyonika: manu.. I thought you had some meeting.

Manik : well I did but then it got cancelled. Mom I have a surprise for you.

Neyonika: surprise for me? What is it manu?

Manik also chuckles seeing his mother excitement. Manik moves side revealing Neil who widely smiles seeing neyonika.

Neyonika gasped as she saw Neil there. Her eyes filled with fresh tears. Neil chuckling at neyonika spreads his arms out making neyonika crash into his arms and cried.

Neil patted neyonika's hair and hugging her back let his own tears fall down.

Manik crossing his arms against his chest watched their reunion.

Neil broke the hug and wiping neyonika's tears off kissed her forehead.

Neil : I missed you so much mom. Please see I'm here right in front of you. Please stop crying.

Neyonika : my Neil.. I missed you too much my son.

Neil : mom please stop crying. I don't like it.

Neyonika wipes her tears off and looks at Manik who was smiling seeing their reunion.

Neyonika: you knew it? Why didn't you tell me manu?

Manik : mom how can I tell you when Neil  wanted to surprise you?

Neyonika: who else know about this plan?

Neil : mom no one knows expect Bhai and Bebe. Can we please go inside? I need some food.

Neyonika turning into mother mood holding Neil's hand took her inside while Manik rolling his eyes follows them.

Manik hugging his father and Bebe settled in himself wanting to witness his mother and brother love blossoming.

Neil hugs raj and Bebe. He threw a smirk to Manik knowing that he will be the only who is going to get pampered today by neyonika.

Manik taking his phone out starts scrolling through his social media.

Neyonika: Manu what are you doing? Go fresh up.

Manik looks up from his phone and saw neyonika glaring him.

Manik sighs and shutting his phone went to his room.  Manik freshening up went back down to see Neil lying down on couch with his head on neyonika's lap.

Manik : mom this is very unfair.. you never let me do that.. even I have worked so hard and got tired.

Neyonika: manu come here!

Manik passed a smirk to Neil and sat bedside neyonika kept his head on neyonika's lap. So the position was like this neyonika in the middle with either side of hers Neil and Manik.

Manik slaps Neil's and turns his head away.

Neil : mom did you see that? Bhai slapped me.

Neyonika: it hasn't been a day of your arrival and you both starts fighting like a child. Grow up both of you.

Manik sitting up looks at neyonika.

Manik : mom... can I take Neil with me?

Neyonika: why did you need my permission manu? Just don't fight.