Chapter 28

Her body shivered as the cold air touched her skins. Hugging herself and taking a deep breath stood in the balcony watching  the sun.

She couldn't fall back to sleep and didn't wanted to stay back in bed snugging to Manik. Kissing his forehead and properly covering him with a duvet she walks out of the room and in the balcony.

The breeze felt so refreshing to her and she was busy adoring the view that she didn't noticed when Manik woke up not feeling his love presence. He opens his eyes and looks around the room but sitting up found the balcony door opened. He gets down the bed and walks to balcony. He smiles when he find there.

He went behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist back hugs her resting his chin on her shoulder. She smiles and leans back recognising Manik. She look at him while tilting her head.

He smiles and dropped a kiss on her shoulder.

Manik: love why are you standing here? Aren't up feeling cold. Why did you leave alone in bed?

Nandini : I'm sorry mani. I just wanted to come out and look the view. This is so beautiful.

Manik nodded his head and glanced at the view front of them. Truly it was beautiful sight and the sun rising so magnificent. He look at his Nandini whose face glowed under the sun. He smiles and turns her around. He cupping her face placed a kiss on her forehead.

Manik: you are so beautiful love. I can literally stay hugging all day and never get bored. My love for you always be there. I can never get enough of you.

Nandini smiles and crashed into his arms hugging him tightly and listening to his heart beat that was beating so faster. Manik wraps his arms around her waist embracing her back with so much love.

Nandini : I will miss this so much mani. We made so much memories together. I really can't say bye to Bali now. I wish we could stay a little longer.

Manik looks at Nandini and really thought of extending the trip but couldn't because of the work commitments of others and their own marriage will be staring next month. Even he doesn't want to go.

With heavy heart broke the hug and cupping her face wipes the tears off that brimmed in her eyes.

Manik : this is last trip love. There are going to be plenty of opportunities where we can plan a vacation together. Neither I want to go back but there is so many work depending. We have also taken a month off for our marriage and honeymoon.

Nandini nodded her head understanding where he is coming from but her heart wasn't ready to return back to India. She was really going to miss Bali.

Manik side hugs her watching the sun and pecking side of her head numerous of times. After some time they decided to freshen and up and meet others.

Everyone was going to wear white and the girls decided to wear white long dress whereas the boys went for white shirt and shorts because they were going to spend their entire time at Yacht.

Before boarding on Yacht they are going to have a picnic together and spend some quality time together. Manik and Nandini comes out of their room walking to living room where they found everyone ready and talking.

They all hugged each other and greets exchanging compliments. Everyone was present there expect Avni and Neil. Nandini looks at them.

Nandini: where is Avni and Neil? I'll go and call them.

Nandini was about to leave but stopped when she heard laughter coming from behind. Everyone turns around and looks at Avni and Neil who comes out from outside while laughing on something.