Chapter 14

Neil with sheepishly smile descends down the stairs and moving to the Murthy siblings hugging Nandini.

Neil : I'm sorry Bhabhi. You had to see me like that.

He softly whispers in Nandini's ears. Nandini chuckles lightly and smiles patting his shoulder.

Nandini : it's okay Neil! I don't mind seeing you being so carefree.

Neil breaking the hug gave smile before side hugging avni who smiles at him.

Neil : you didn't expect that. Did you?

Avni : no I didn't but I found it cute..

She giggles and broke the hug making Neil pout sadly lightly.

Neyonika who was so impatient seeing her sons bonding with the girls couldn't keep her curiosity any longer and with heavy heart broke their small banters.

Neyonika: Neil won't you introduce us to your friends.

Neil : off course mom.. mom meet Nandini and avni..

Neyonika getting up pulls both sisters in hug and patted their head.

Neyonika: it's lovely to meet you both.. how come you met these two monkeys..

Neil/ Manik: mom don't embarrass us..

Manik : exactly mom.. how could you call dad creations monkey.

Manik got smacked on his head for raj who gets up and hugs the girls.

Raj : ignore them my child.. they are just being stupid.

Manik rolls his eyes and wrapping his arm around Neil's shoulder gave dad look before whispering to Neil's ears making him chuckle.

Manik : he better not try to impress them.

Neil : he won't.. because they are already taken by us..

Manik smirks and nodded his head before looking at his parents welcoming his love and avni.

Manik turns to his friends were quietly shocked seeing malthora boys Friending with someone who were not from their groups.. they found it hard to digest seeing them bonding so well with Murthy's siblings though they found Nandini very familiar.

Manik : guys.. what is this look? Don't you remember Nandini?

Cabir : is she nerdy Murthy?

Manik glares cabir..

Manik : she is not nerdy.. yes she is same Nandini Murthy from our college.

Alya : oh my god.. on second thought I count recognise.. she has changed a lot over the years.. hey Nandini. It's pleasure to meet you again.

Nandini smiles and hugs Alya making Alya hug back. Nandini also greets Mukbir and Dhruv.

She noticed Bebe so she bend down and touching her foot took blessing. Bebe smiles and placed a hand on Nandini's head blessing Nandini.

Manik looks at avni who was excited for her introduction to fab 4. He chuckles and side hugs her.

Manik : and guys meet avni Murthy.. our biggest fan..

Fab 4 smiles widely and said hi making Avni's eyes widen and gasp.. avni sheepishly smiles at them and looking at Bebe did same what Nandini did.

Neyonika: I will go and see if dinner is ready or not.

Neyonika gets up to move kitchen but was stopped by Nandini who called her back.

Neyonika: yes Nandini.. you need something?