Chapter 5

In mangalore.

Fab 5 arrived in mangalore and with their driver ahead to the hotel where Neil had made the arrangements for them. The drive was with laughter and giggles of everyone expect Manik who was scrolling down his phone with earphones one.

Manik was leaning to his seat and scrolling down his phone while listening to the music which was playing on his phone.

His mind was somewhere else that he failed notice cabir was glancing Manik in between.

Manik shutting his phone looks up and saw cabir giving a teasing smile which Manik totally ignored it.

Manik then starts looking outside of the window to avoid looking at cabir or getting into any conversation with fab 4.

The driver stopped at the hotel.

Driver : Manik sir we are here!

Manik : thank you uncle dropping us here.

The driver smiled and got out of the car and went to open the car boot. Meanwhile fab 5 also comes out of the car which gathered up the crowed.  Fab 5 was shortly escorted inside the hotel after having small interaction with the fans.

Fab 5 checking their books went to their respective rooms.  Manik slumped himself on bed taking his phone out.

He firstly dialled Neil's number who picked it up within two ring.

Manik : hello Neil! Am I disturbing you?

Neil : Hello Bhai! Absolutely you are not disturbing.  Have you safely arrived in mangalore?

Manik : yes I have reached here safely! All thanks to your arrangement. How is Bebe?

Neil : that's good to know my hard work paid off. Bebe is good too! 

Manik ended the call after talking to Neil. Manik was going to switch his phone off when a message appeared on his phone screen. He widely smiled seeing the message. He then went to his phone gallery and opened one of the photo and caressed the photo.

Manik : god! I miss you so much.

Manik kissing his phone screen kept the phone on side table and got up to unpack his belongs.

Manik picking new fresh outfit went to change. As he went to change his phone starts ringing.

Manik after changing comes out of washroom. He brushed his hair and moves to side table to get his phone. As he picks the phone up he saw miscalled. He shoved his phone in his pocket and walks out of his room.

Manik knocks the door of cabir's room. Manik tapping his foot on the floor waits for cabir to open the door.

Cabir flashing his teeth opens the door and pulls Manik inside the room.

Manik : what the fuck was that cabir?

Cabir : don't swear tallest malthora. Tell what made you come into my room?

Manik : i need to complete some work so please handle others. I won't be joining you guys till late night!

Cabir raised his eyebrows.

Cabir : why won't you be joining us? What work do you have till late night tallest malthora? Spill it out!

Manik rubs his nape looking at cabir who was smirking.

Manik : I have meet someone.. please manage it my absence.

Cabir : what will I get in return?