Chapter 23

Laughters echoed throughout as the boys watched Cabir getting ready for his special day. It was the day where Cabir was getting married to his Navya. He was so excited yet nervous about this whole new feelings and journey.

His friends didn't leave any chance to tease him especially Neil who was giving him idea to escape immediately. Manik looks at Cabir who stood by the mirror adjusting his attire and either side stood Neil and Dhruv. He walks towards them and placed a hand on cabir's back. Cabir turns around looking at him with a smile.

Manik returns the smile pulling him into a tight hug and patting his back while breaking the hug.

Manik : you chose the right girl cabir. I truly hope and believe you guys will be happy and loved in marriage life. I always want you to be happy cabir. I'm overwhelmed to see you getting married.

Cabir smiles through his eyes and nodded his head. Even Neil and Dhruv stood by them and did a group hug before Raj and Neyonika along with Bebe walks inside the room.

Neyonika had her eyes filled with tears as she watched her son dressed in groom attire. Cabir is always joyful and happy around everyone. She couldn't be happier seeing him getting married.

Raj side hugs Neyonika and wipes her tears off. He kissed her head and gestures her not to cry. They both walked grabbing the boys attention.

Neyonika leaving Raj walks to cabir and cupping his face kissed his forehead and took his evils away from him. Cabir's eyes to tear up seeing Neyonika. He missed his parents a lot but Raj and Neyonika his seconds parents. They leave let him miss own parents. Neyonika shook her head and wipes his tears off.

Neyonika : may you always stay happy. I always pray doe your happiness and success. I'm so happy and proud seeing you starting new chapter of your life with Navya. My blessing is always with you both.

Raj also stood beside cabir and took him in a tight hug. He pats cabir's back and broke the hug.

Raj: we always be with you cabir. You are our son like Manik & Neil. Our blessing is always with you.

Cabir looks at Bebe who was smiling through her tears. He went to her and bend down touching her foot but she stopped him and pulls him in a hug. He hugs her back. Bebe patted her back and broke the hug.

Bebe : you always make us proud cabir. My blessing and prayers will always be with you.

Cabir smiles and hugs Neyonika and Raj one more time. He  cried hugging both them. Neil, Manik and Dhruv had tears in their eyes witnessing this especially Manik and Dhruv knowing how cabir's childhood memories and trauma he faced after his parent's death. Manik wipes his own tears.

All of them wiped their tears and chuckles Neil said something changing the atmosphere. Everyone was so proud and excited for their wedding.

Raj, Neyonika and Bebe finally checked everything and decided to leave to the venue where the bride family with Murthy's family was waiting for groom family to arrive.

Manik looks at Neil who was talking to their butler. He walks to him and calls Neil's name out. Neil turns around and looks at Manik.

Neil : just a minute Bhai. You go and sit. I'm coming in few minutes.

Manik nodded his head and left to car where cabir sat at the front and at the back seat was Dhruv sitting. Manik opening the door sat down.

Neil instructed the butler walks towards the car and opening the door sat down. The driver started the engine and drove away to the destination. Raj and Neyonika's car followed right after groom's car and behind them there was three cars following with the security guards.