Chapter 9

In Mumbai, malthora mansion.

Manik descends down the stairs while talking on the phone. He ends the call as he spotted Bebe in puja room. He smiles and shoving his phone back in his pocket moves to puja room.

In mid way he kept his briefcase on the couch.

Manik took his shoes out moves inside the puja room. He crouch down next to Bebe who acknowledged his presence. She turns side way and smiles seeing Manik.

Bebe continued praying and Manik folding his hands joined her. Bebe finishing the puja puts tikka on Manik's forehead. She gave him the parshad.

Manik smiles and gets up helping bebe with parshad plate.

Manik : good morning bebe..

He kissed her cheek as they step out of the puja room.

Bebe : good morning my bacha..

Bebe : give me the plate.. I'll give parshad out to your parents.

Manik nodding his head gave the plate to bebe who took it and went away..

Manik putting his shoes back on moves back to hall to see raj and neyonika taking blessing of bebe.

He wished his parents good morning.

Manik : good morning and dad.

Neyonika/ raj: good morning manu/ Manik..

Manik sat beside Bebe.

Raj and Manik starts about the business meanwhile bebe and neyonika went to see breakfast.

Manik smiles as he saw navya and her parents coming down. He greets them. Navya and her mother moves to kitchen and her dad sat next to raj.

All the men's were talking about business when Manik's phone rang. He took his phone out and saw caller Id.

He smiles seeing the caller Id and looks at his father who staring him curiously.

Raj : who is calling you Manik?

Manik : cabir dad!

Raj : I didn't knew his calls name you smile..

Manik rolling his eyes glances at his father who turning into detective mode.

Manik : I will be back.

Manik ignoring his father gaze gets up and moves to the corner.

Manik picks the call up.

Manik : good morning love.

Nandini : good morning mani.. what took you so long to answer the call?

Manik : I was with dad.. sorry!

Nandini : are we meeting today?

Manik : I wish we could but it's not possible.. I have back to back meeting foreign clients.

Nandini : it's been week since I have come to Mumbai but still I didn't get chance to meet you mani. You should after coming to Mumbai there won't be more distance between us.

Manik : I know love, but I can't help it. Did you settle well in Mumbai?

Nandini : yes I did mani but I miss miss amma and appa.. I wish they were here with me..

Manik : they will be with you soon love..

Manik turning his eyes at his side saw raj getting up and moving to him..

Manik : hey love, dad is heading to my way. I have to cut the call.. love you, bye!

Manik quickly ended the call not even listening to Nandini. He sighs as he shoved his phone back in his pocket and gave a small smile to raj as raj stood in front of Manik crossing his arms against his chest.