Chapter 1

In Mumbai at malthora mansion..

A lady was working in kitchen when she felt Someone back hugging her. Due to sudden hug she got startled but soon relaxed she recognised her husband presence...

Lady : raj.. what are you doing?

Raj smiled and nuzzled her hair.

Raj : neyonika I'm romancing with you.. what else you think I'm doing..

Neyonika slapped his hand which was laying on her waist..

Neyonika: raj.. behave yourself.. don't disturb me..

Raj made sad face..

Raj : am I disturbing you?

Neyonika: yes.. now leave.. I have to make coffee for manu and wake him up too..

Raj: Manik didn't woke up yet..

Neyonika : no! He is still sleeping..

Raj : hmm!

He didn't move but kept hugging her.. neyonika pushed raj hand and turned around...

Raj : neyo..

Neyonika: raj please stop romancing with you and go take shower.. I'm going to wake manu up..

She left taking cup of coffee to Manik's room.. while raj stood there making faces seeing his unromantic wife.. he sighed and went to his room..

While  in Manik's room..

Manik was sleeping shirtless on his stomach.. he was snoring lightly.. neyonika coming to his room kept the cup on side table and sat beside Manik.. she starts ruffling his name and softly called Manik's name..

Neyonika: manu... manu.. wake up..

Manik hearing his mom voice turns his head and kept it in her lap..

Manik : mom... five minutes..

Neyonika smiled and continued caressing his hair.. after five minutes later Manik open his eyes and smiled looking at neyonika..

Manik : good morning mom!

Neyonika: good morning manu..

Manik comfortable sat on bed and neyonika passed him cup of coffee to which Manik thanking her starts drinking..

Neyonika: manu.. did you call Neil?

Manik stops drinking and looks at her..

Manik : i did mom but he is too busy to pick my calls.. for you I'll call him again..

Neyonika : hmm!

Manik : mom don't be sad.. Neil will come back soon..

Neyonika: how can I not be sad manu.. he keeps himself busy in office work.. he hardly calls us.. doesn't he remember he has family here..

Manik kept cup down and held her hand..

Manik : mom you know that Neil is not like that.. I know you are worried for him.. he is busy working on his project.. I have spoke to Bebe too... Bebe is there to look after Neil..

Neyonika: I know but I miss him... why doesn't he come back here.. he can starts his business here too..

Manik thought about this and looks at neyonika.

Manik: mom I'll talk to Neil once his project is over to shift here..

Neyonika : okay.. you should fresh up.. you have meeting today..