25. Birthday

Go shawty it's your birthday.
Aye aye.
Rise and shine.
I got out off bed and first thing I did was check my phone. I had bare birthday messages from faces. But I only opened bae's.

"Hello princess, happy birthday god blessed you with another year because your blessed and so am I to have you, there is a dress and heels in your closet for you to wear tonight. I'll see you later x"

I went in my closet and saw this nude celeb boutique dress along with these black lace up heels from Zara. He knowssssss. I saw presents on my little sofa all piled up. I sat down and opened them. I first pulled out a Burberry trench coat. Damnnnnn. I tried it on. It was too buff. Next was some Gucci trainers I put them on aswell. There was a couple of other bits but I left them.

I went downstairs and saw that my mum, Larissa and all my cousins were all gathered in the kitchen. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Then cheered. I went and hugged them all. "Thank you guys, where's jay?" I looked around. Then they all started shifting and acting booky. "Oh he is very busy darling he should be round later hopefully." I nodded.

I played some bashment music for me and my friends to whine to. I began whining on Larissa. "Girrrlllll now I know why jay gets happy when I see you whining on him." I just giggled. "Bish whet? When do I whine on him?" I screwed then laughed. "Every damn place." I shook my head and carried on shaking my hips. My turn to control. Larissa whined her hips into my groin. "Jermaine must luhhh this." I laughed. She turned around and winked. "Aye aye aye." I cheered.

*5:34
Getting ready.
I slipped on my most sexiest underwear ever to have brought. This shit cost £70 so yeah. I then put my dress on. It was so buff and very figure hugging. My bum looks amazing and so did my boobs. Jay is dying tonight. Lol. Antonia the make up artist came round to do me and my girls makeup. "Big 16 girl." She said all excited. "Yeah can't believe it!" I giggled. "All done." I stood up and looked in the mirror. WOIIIIIIIIIIIII BEAT. It didn't look like me but I loved it. Face on point. "Thanks girrrrl." I hugged her then she moved onto Larissa.

I was ready, my hair was already straightened and put extensions in just waiting for my girls now. I text jay to see what's up.
"Baby where you been?xxxxx"
"Soz was busy I'll probs just come round tonight."
"Okayyyyyy then"

Why is he being so blunt? I missed him. Guyyyyy tbh all I actually want to do for my birthday is spend time with my family, friends and jay. "What's up bubba?" Giovanna asked. "I think jay is coming of me." She shook her head immediately. "Babes he loves you too the moon and back don't ever think that." I nodded. "Okay oh yeah and are you here to stay?" Everyone kept my cousins coming down a secret. "Nah mate my flight is going tomorrow." I pouted. "Okay."

*20:12
We was all in the car looking all dolled up. I don't know where we was heading but my mum and dad even looked dressed up. "Rich gang, squad!" My girls shouted out the window. We pulled up to a posh hotel with bare cabs outside it. "Ayeeeeeeee turn up." I frowned. What's going on? I got out the car and walked in with my people dem.
"SUPRISEEEEEEEE!" You must be kidding. All my aunties and uncles and friends and extended family and jay was all here. Huorrrrrrrr.

I was so in shock. EVERYONE was here. I went up to jay to hug and kiss him. "I never forgot." He whispered. I smiled then went to hug my family. "Look at you looking all grown." One of my aunties said. I just giggled because that's all I could do. "NOW THAT BIRTHDAY GIRL KAI IS HERE WE FINNA TURN UP." The dj said. Jay grabbed me and pulled me on the dance floor. Nobody haffi know by kranium came on. I started whining on jay. She held on my waist and moved along with me. "You look so beautiful." He whispered. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. "I thought you were coming off me." I nervously laughed. "What? Never. I just didn't want you to find out about this party." Aw bless him. "Did you do all this?" He nodded. "Aw babes love you." I kissed his lips. "Love you too." He replied.

*22:34
Still dancing. It's a madting. How can I see jay getting on one knee. Omg please "Kai Carlito Rivera will you be my wife?" The whole room went silent. "Yes jay Mario smith." Tears started running down. He slid the ring into my finger. We hugged then kissed for ages. Everyone was cheering even my parents. They came running up to us kissing and hugging me and jay.
"Well done son." My dad patted jays back and hugged him. Just know the wedding won't be in till like 3 years time.

"Come let's go to our room." Jay whispered in my ear sending me shivers. "Okay fiancée." He chuckled and led me to the stairs. "You go first." Yeah so he can stare at my bum. I went first anyway up to the top floor. My man got the penthouse. "Jay it's beautiful." He nodded and took off his blazer. "Your beautiful." He came up to me and kissed my neck. "We gon make love to the sunset." He sang. Half the time it ain't even a real song.

I went to the bedroom. Nah bruvvv. It was some massive kingside bed with a pool in the other room. Now where my man? I look off my dress and hung it up on a hanger. Jay came in and shut the door behind him. "Fuck." He said under his breath. I took off my heels and walked up to him. "Your a problem." He said to me. Hehe.
You can only imagine what goes down. Lol.

*11:56
We went back down to the party. Hopefully no one noticed we had gone. I danced my way back into the crowd. "Where did you go, everyone was looking for you?" Larissa said. Oh great. "Chill I went to check my room." She nodded like she didn't believe me. Then I see my mum, dad and Leah go on stage. "Id like to wish my baby a happy birthday, growing up to fast man anyways hope you had a good party there is something outside for you." I wiped my tears away. Bless my dad. Everyone walked outside and saw this big massive thing wrapped in a blanket. I pulled it down and it was a matte black audi TT. I turned around and hugged my parents. "OMG thank you so much." I kissed them both on the cheek.
Today has literally been the best day ever. My man proposed to me, I got an Audi TT ANDDDDD my family that I celebrated Christmas with decided to move to England. So Giovanna was lying when she said her plane is tomorrow. Oh yeah the pedo cousins didn't move down. Yesssss.

-THANKS FOR SHOWING LOVE TO THIS BOOK, YOU MAKE ME MORE MOTIVATED TO WRITE. LOVE YOU❤️❤️ KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING!

OH YEAH QUICK QUESTION... WHO WATCHES LATOYA FOREVER'S VIDEOS?