48. Forming

I sat in Costa waiting for his cheating ass. I was sipping my hot chocolate whilst scrolling through my Instagram updates. I've been waiting for jay for 5 minutes now and he ain't show up. If my drink is done before he comes I'm dusting. He is still my baby daddy/husband and I still have my cartier wedding ring on but I'm not sure.

He then walks in dressed in all black with his Versace shades on. "Hey." I just nodded. I wasn't interested on conversing with him right now. "You drop Aria to nursery and I'll pick her up as for the little one tell me the dates for the check ups." I nodded. "I'm getting the substance on the panties tested so I can prove to you we did nothing." I nodded slowly. "Jay if it is lube I'm happy for us to go back to normal and go back to being happy but if it's not lube me and you can never be the same."

"I hear you baby. You will know in 2 days max." I nodded and stood up. "Don't I get a hug or something?" I shook my head and walked in front of him. "I miss your ass." I ignored him and jumped in Aaliyah's whip. I do miss him. Hopefully he is speaking truth.

Jay.
I watched as my wife left me. I ain't worried because I know me and her will be making love soon. She misses me I can tell. I decided to drive to Jermaine and Larissa's yard to see what's happening. I pulled up outside my old apartments and walked up to their apartment. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Larissa answered. Her belly bump was showing just like Kai's was. "Larissa, you cool?" She nodded and opened the door wider for me to come in. "Where's Kai?" She asked. "We are not together at the moment." She looked at me for ages before screaming "WHAT THE RASS?" I chuckled and sat down. Jermaine must be sleeping. I told her everything that happened and what I believe to have happened.

"I believe you. I know when you last cheated by accident you told her straight away. Leona needs a good beating. But I believe you jay. So where is Kai now?" Least Larissa believes me. "At Aaliyah's yard." Larissa screwed her face up. "Am I missing something? She ain't a good friend. I was there when she betrayed her now she all bestie bestie with her. That's cool init." Larissa was mad. I just listened to her and said nothing.

"I'm going to call Kai and tell her to fix her rassclart brain cells." She pulled out her phone and dialled her number. She answered and Larissa put it on loud speaker.
"Hey boo."
"Hey babygirl."
"How is jay and the baby?"
"Their good." Lies.
"Hm isit, where you now?"
"Home." I screwed.
"Don't fucking lie to me where are you?"
"At home."
"Lie to me again and were over."
"Aaliyah's house."
"Anything else you wanna tell me about jay?"
"We ain't together." That hurt me because it felt like she confirmed it.
"So you besties now with miss brainer and forget all about me yeah. It's whatever Kai. And I know jay didn't cheat on you but you liked to assume don't you."
"How-how do you know?"
"Because he is a damn honest nigga he loves you off but your too stubborn to realise."
"Wel-el-el I'll calm him now."
"You do that."
Larissa hung up and sighed.

"Good luck jay." She hugged me. "Thanks Lara. You and Kai will be alright trust mi daddy." She nodded and I left. I got into the lambo and picked up my phone that was ringing. It was Kai. I automatically got butterflies in my stomach.

"Kai."
"Jay I'm sorry I know you didn't cheat, I believe you. I'll meet you at home."
"Thank you. You know I won't do that. I love you. I'm going to prove it to you when I get home."
"Okay daddy."
I locked off and drove home in a good mood.

*
Kai.
"Aaliyah I believe jay. I'm going back home. Thanks girll for everything." I hugged her then grabbed my stuff. "Anytime boo holla me I wanna see you more." I nodded. "Course we can meet up tomorrow if you like?" She smiled and nodded. "Yes for lunch." I went an hugged her again. Right now she seems to be the only friend I have. Note: I must talk to the gang.

My uber arrived and I put my stuff in the boot. I got in and put my earphones in. It was a short journey like 10 minutes. I thanked the man and got out. I was kinda nervous to be seeing jay. I used the key I had to open the door. "Honey I'm home!" I shouted. "Upstairs baby!" He shouted. This might seem weird that we are acting normal like nothing happened but trust mi daddy me and him will have a serious talk later. I need to text my mum that Aria can stay another night.

"Hey mum, can Aria stay round please?🌹" The text sent and I rest my phone on the kitchen counter. I ran upstairs to our bedroom and I see Jay lying across the bed in just his boxers. Gadaam. "I'm sorry baby." I was kinda nervous. "Get your ass over here and show me how sorry you are." He whispered. I giggled and walked over to him. I climbed on top of him and attacked him with kisses. He took off my top then my jeans leaving me in my underwear.

Very short chapter but next one will be long. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺