53. The night after

I woke up to Romaine beside me. I was kinda hoping it was jay all along but it wasn't. "Morning baby." He said turning over to face me. I screwed him and checked my phone. "Told you I would have you moaning for me." Rahhhh why Kai. "It was a mistake." I answered. "Last night I asked you if you really want this and you told me to shut up and give you some." I rolled my eyes and got out off bed. What have I turned into?

5 missed FaceTime calls from bae💦👅👫💑
2 missed calls from Aaliyah
3 missed calls from Larissa and a text
1 missed call from mummy❤️🌺

Girl get your sleepy self together we need to do baby shopping xxxxxx -Larissa.

I forgot about that. We planned this months back about this shopping trip so I can't back out now. "Can you leave." I asked romaine. He smirked and got out off bed. I need to call jay back too but after I freshen up and Romaines gone. "I'll see you soon yeah?" I shook my head. He chuckled and left my house. I then went in the shower.

*
"Hey beautiful I miss you." He said beaming down the phone. He was outside in the pool looking sexy. I miss him. Wish I was out there with him. "I miss you too. Can't wait to see you." His lovely smile turned into a deep frown. "See you couldn't wait." I was confused. "What?" He kissed his teeth. "You know what I mean. The love bite on your neck explains it all. The day I leave really?" SHIT. "I'm sorry baby I got caught in the wrong moment." He chuckled which made me scared. "Fuck your apologies. Kai your fucking married and you do this? Plus you fucked when your pregnant with my child. Nah that's is disrespectful. Watch when I come down fucking loose hoe!" He said before hanging up.

I dropped my phone in shock. He called me a hoe. I feel like shit. I know what I did was wrong but who could blame me. Romaine was there to fill that need so it happened. I crawled up in a ball and started crying my eyes out. My phone started ringing but I ignored it. I just want to talk to jay but he won't want to talk to me. My door started knocking. I guess it's Larissa. I went downstairs and opened the door for her. "Hey girl wait you been crying? Why?" I brought her into the living room and told her everything from romaine texting me to me calling jay and what he said.

"Baby I'm sorry he said that but you can't blame him. He leaves that day and you have sex with his enemy. Only to find out his WIFE cheated on him. You get me? Sort it out before it gets messy. You have two kids together Kai think about that before your rass needs!" I nodded and cried more. She came and hugged me kissing me on the forehead. "I guess you don't want to go shopping today then?" I shook my head. "Well babes I'm gonna go because I promised Jermaine it will FaceTime him. Take it easy though and think before your actions." She then left.

My phone buzzed a couple of times then started ringing.

"What?"
"Don't what me. You alright though?"
"Don't tell me what to do and why do you care?"
"I care about you uno that."
"If you cared you would let what happened yesterday happen."
"You wanted it just as much as me baby girl."
"Don't call me that."
"Where you?"
"Why so you can fuck my life up more?"
"No if anything I'll make your life more happier."
"Boy please."
"Kai I'll see you soon."
"Romaine please don't come. Because you know how to tempt me and it's not nice."
"I'll see you soon." He chuckled.

* 23:21
I opened the door for him and he came in wrapping his arms round my waist and kicking the door shut. "We don't have to do anything let's just go to bed." We parted and I went upstairs with him following behind me. I got in bed and closed my eyes. He got in bed and tried wrapping his arm around me with his little man poking up. No I don't think so. "Romaine stop." I moaned. "How can I when your ass is all up on me." I shuffled forward. "There we go now don't hassle me." Then he had the cheek to put his arm around me again. "I liked that position before come back that ass up on me." I stayed how I was. Then he shuffled forward closer to me. I can't win. I should of never text him back now look where it got me.

Throughout the night he kept trying it on with me but I wasn't in the mood. "I know you want to stop fronting baby girl." His voice tingled my neck. There is something about that voice of his. "Jay isn't here right now. Have fun let yourself go." Followed by his wet tongue licking my neck. I was slowly getting turned on. "You want me and you know it. Give it up." I didn't even know he had already lifted up my dress and got his hands between my legs. He kept whispering into my neck until he was fully on top of me minding the baby bump.

"Just say you don't want me to do this then I'll stop straight away." He carried on kissing my neck. I was finding it hard to say the words as he already got me feeling a type of way. "I gotchu baby." He kissed me before sliding in.

*
After it all I felt exhausted and tired. I just wanted my sleep but I couldn't because jay was on my mind. I've completely messed up and i feel guilty for it all. I just want to rewind and change everything. But the dirt has already been done. My bad.

Kai what is wrong with you girl? You have a perfect man and you go do this😓😓😓

Wonder what jay will do. Leave her or nah?

Next update next week. I feel like I neglected wattpad for a while😓❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️