40. Touch (explicit)

We exited the elevator all hot and steamy. Jay opened the door to our room and went straight to the balcony to smoke weed. It was a designated smoking area but not for weed. But that's why we bring extractors to absorb smells. Clever. I went in the bathroom to change into underwear jay wants me to wear. It was a white lace bra no padding with lace thongs. I covered It up with a nude silk robe. I sprayed a little Gucci on and we good.

He was still outside which gave me time to get comfy on the bed. He came back inside and mumbled to himself when he saw me. "Fuck fuck fuck." I bit my lip and watched as he came over to me. He climbed up on the bed then on top of me positioning my legs to be either side of him. He was resting in between my legs. I couldn't keep content as I could feel his piece rubbing on my lady. He kissed my neck sending shivers down my spin. He opened the robe exposing my lace bra. He rest his head in-between my breast and shook his head side to side.

He lift his head back up and took my robe off chucking it across the room. He put his hand on my lady and rubbed it quite hard. "Damn girl your soaking." He licked his lips and continued rubbing. "Hmm jay." I moaned wiggling my waist. He unhooked my bra strap letting my boobs fling out. "Fuck." He then ripped of my thong. Er £40 kiss goodbye. I was now completely naked lying on the bed waiting for jays next touch. I was already out of breath.

As he leaned over me I played with his abs and v line. He is to sexy man I can't deal. "You ready baby girl?" I bit my lip indicating yes. He took his trunks off and positioned himself before sliding in half way then back out then fully in. "Ahhhhh!" I let of a high pitch moan just as my body was getting used to his size. He placed my legs on his shoulder and went in faster. As he got faster the more he pants. I dug my newly done acrylics into his back as I took the pain. "Fuck jay!!" I moaned. I rolled my hips back and fourth the match the strokes.
"You feel so good baby." He complemented as he grinded into me. My orgasm swept over me causing me to shake and shout out cuss words. My inner muscles tensed around his shaft causing him to grunt. He kept going till he pulled out and fell on top of me.

We both breathed heavily as both had the same thoughts in our heads. "I love you baby girl." He breathed. I climbed up on top of him and kissed his soft lips. "And I love you too." Time for round 2 bitchess!!

I positioned myself on him and started whining my hips in a circular motion. He had his laps behind his head just watching up at me smirking. "Fuck fuck!!" He grunted. I went around faster causing him to grip on my waist more tighter. He moved his hands to my booty and squeezed it so hard there is prolly marks. I held onto his hands and started bouncing around. Quite fun. I could hear him grunting and cussing. I soon got off him and made by way to the balcony but naked coz I'm a bad bitch. I rolled up a blunt and smoked it. Jay came out and started hitting it from the back. God damn.

I moaned onto my blunt and took the pain. I tried to inhale but it was too hard. Jay is real cheeky. I took a couple of pulls then chucked the remains in our weed pouch. Jay pulled out now time for a shower. I grabbed a towel from the radiator and took a nice hot shower. I soaped my body up then rinsed it off. I got out the shower and wrapped a towel round me. Bad bitches go sleep naked. I chucked the towel on the floor and slipped in bed with my hubby.

I rest my head on the crook of his neck biting his skin. "Your ass is dicked down for the rest of the year." I shook my head. "Uh huh daddy." I whispered. He leaned down and kissed my lips. He gripped my head and added his tongue to the mix. Both got weed breaths so that's high. "Your making me roasty all over again." He moaned. "And?" I raised a brow. "Fuck it." He pulled me on top off him and we got it kicking again.

Foreign.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara