20. BOXING DAY

*7:43
Everything was so cramped in this house. In my room was me, jay, Natalia, Camilla, Helena and Giovanna. Peak for jay. I got up out of my bed to get ready. I had a quick shower then put on my bikini. It's beach day. I woke jay up and told him to get ready. He put on his trunks. We outcheaaa. We stepped over the bodies on my floor and made our way downstairs. Mum was awake so I told her what me and jay were up to. She said yes to us going to the beach, I'll be suprised if she said no because the beach is like 2 mins away.

"Can I have a piggy back." I asked jay as we were walking. "Yeah." I jumped on his back and he ran down to the beach. "Jay omg walk." I screamed. He didn't even listen to me. Just across the beach I saw Thiago setting up on his surf board. How bloody convenient. "Shit Thiago." Oh said that abit loud. "Fuck boy let me show him." He dropped me gently then sped walked over to Thiago. "Jay leave it." I shouted. He ignored me. We got to Thiago lol he looked quiet scared. "Aye fuck boy." Jay shouted at him. "And you are?" He spat. Lol getting brave are we? "Lol mans getting brave okay, I've heard you been treating Kai not so good in the past." He shook his head. Why is he lying. "Well let me show you something." Then all of a sudden jay punched Thiago. Wow that weren't expected. Why does jay need to punch him anyway? What's the point? Jay should be lucky he cheated on me because otherwise me and Thiago would of been still together.

I walked out of the situation, jay could of just left this but nah he punched him. I walked over to the main gate. "Kai wait." I'm going to ignore him just like he did to me. I carried on walking until he grabbed me and lifted me up. "Jay let me go!" I screamed. "Kai why you mad for?" He laughed. I guess he wasn't getting the picture. I punched him in his back but he didn't even flinch. He carried me all the way outside my house. "Why did you punch him?" He chuckled. "Because I did." I shook my head and went inside.

*1:45

As time went on me and jay wasn't speaking. He kept trying to start conversations with me but I aired it. It frustrates me how he can punch Thiago for no reason. Right now we was all in the living room watching TV. Thank god Miguel and Antonio have gone home. "Babe why you so quiet?" Giovanna questioned. Welllllll. "No reason." I said. I cba to tell her what went down at the beach. "I know you and something is up." I shook my head. "Nothing's up!" I got up and went to my room. I got my suitcase out and shoved everything back in there. Except from the clothes I'll be wearing later. Next thing my door knocks. "Fackkk off." I shouted. Ugh it was jay. "Why you mad?" I laughed. "I'm not mad." I answered not even looking at him. "Why you airing me then?" Woaaaah he sat down on my bed. Cheeky. "Why you punching Thiago then?" He shook his head an got up. "Why not he is a fuckboy and deserved one." I got up and left. He didn't have a right to punch him. And no I'm not on Thiago's side but that punch was unnecessary. I went back in the living room and Giovanna gestured for me to sit on her lap. "Ooooooh that's a pretty ring." she lifted up my hand and admired my ring. "Yeah jay got it for me." Then in the moment jay came in and flashed his smile. "Jay your so perfect for kai, Im so glad its you, didnt really like Thiago anyway." WHYYYYYY DID SHE SAY THATTT? Yeah its true but why now. "I know im a good fella are'nt i?" He said in a proper london accent. Me and Giovanna burst out laughing. That did give me jokes i have to admit.

*3hours later

"Im going to miss you." i cried into Giovanna's chest as she hugged me. "Babe don't worry, I might even be moving down soon." She wiped my tears as we pulled away. "Jay will look after you." I BET. "Yeah im sure he will chuuu." i looked up at jay, he gave me his cheeky smirk and pulled me in. "Princess the cab is waiting." Jay said. I nodded and quickly left. I love Giovanna the most she's been there for me, listened to me and advised me. Hopefully she moves to England soon. I got in the cab inbetween Jay and Leah and drifted to sleep.

*
Tired. Tired. Tired. I can kill a bitch. We all got out the cab and grabbed our suitcases. We was now back in Kingston. I miss Brazil already. Mum,dad and Leah wheeled their suitcases to the house leaving me and jay outside. "I know your still mad at me." He looked down. Aw he looked like a little puppy. "Jay you punched Thiago." He grabbed my hand. "I know and he deserved it now can I get a kiss or?" I shook my head. "Wait till New Years." He shook his head immediately. "️Bruh that's a long ting." I giggled and pulled me in for a kiss. "Now get your mad self to bed I'll see you in the morning." He said whilst walking towards his house. "Night." I waved to him and entered my house.