50. Celebrate

Half way through the book🌺🌺

Kai.
I woke up next next morning feeling revived and fresh, now where my husband at? I got out off bed and went downstairs to find him. I went in the basement to find him and his boys all sleeping on the sofa and floor. The room was a mess. Weed on the table, alcohol on the floor. And it stinks. I'm going out with Aaliyah for lunch today so it better be tidy before I leave.

My next appointment for my baby is in 3 weeks just before jays birthday. I want to go alone so I can find the sex and surprise him with it on his birthday. I went upstairs to go have a quick shower before I meet Aaliyah. I soaped myself and creamed after. I put on my thongs and no bra tings. It was kinda hot so I'm going to wear a cropped vest. I have nipple piercings✨🌺✨🌺✨

I put on my khaki shorts with a black cropped vest and slipped on my mk sandals. I put my phone on charge for awhile and went downstairs. Jay was finally up chilling in the kitchen watching TV. "Hey babes." He turned around and focused his eyes on me. "Hmm come here." He but his lip and watched as I walked towards him. "You looking all sexy where you going?" "Aaliyah's." He nodded. "I want you to pick up Aria before I get back, the house cleaned and dinner cooked." He saluted and pulled me in closer. "Yes mami." I giggled and got out his hold.

I ran upstairs, grabbed my phone and ran back down. Well limped. "Babes I'm gone!" I shouted before leaving.

Jay
Wife got me doing the chores brah. Well let me get a maid to do the house. We need a maid for the amount of mess we make. I'll dial her later. I'm gonna bring a chef in too because i can't cook nice meals like Kai. And I'll pick up Aria from her grandma's house soon after my boys leave. I dialled the maid first.
"Hello how can I help you. This is maid services by Theresa."
"Hi, I would like a maid to come within the hour please."
"Address sir?"
"Kingston upon Thames.... 1701 kings road..."
"Okay she shall be there in half an hour."
"Okay thank you bye."
Yes that's sorted.

I got up and went downstairs to tell the boys they need to dust. "Aye you lot need to go." They all nodded and continued playing FIFA. "Seriously boys. I've got things to do." The kissed their teeth and got up. I stood in front of Jermaine and looked him dead in the eye. "Who the fuck you kissing your teeth at?" I asked. He turned and shook his head. "Bruh your telling us to go because wifey got you under some sort of hold? Serious." He better watch it.

"I'm picking up Aria and I'm busy. Now fark off init." Jermaine needs to fix up. Asap. "Cool then say nothing." He brushed passed me and so did the boys. Don't know who they are getting rude to because I'm their boss and could drop them anytime, think they are forgetting. Anyways once they were gone I quickly jumped in the shower then got changed into black basketball shorts and a black wife beater. I grabbed my keys are jumped in the white range.

I drove to Kai's mums house, next to my mum's house. I parked on her drive way and turned the engine off. I got out and knocked on the door. "Hey Jay. Aria's been a good girl." She handed me Aria along with her Gucci diaper bag. "Thank you for looking after her appreciate it. I was wondering if you want to come round for dinner?" She raised an eyebrow and then smirked. "Your cooking?" She giggled. The same giggle as Kai's. "No mum. I can't even cook good so I'm gonna hire a chef." She looked at me like I was silly. "No I'll do it for you. I love cooking!" I smiled. "Thank you Tatiana. You can jump in the range when your ready just heading over to mum's house." She nodded.

I walked over the garden and knocked on the door. Javan answered, he took his rass time. "Yo." I dapped him then walked in. Mum was in the living room watching her program. Javan took Aria upstairs to his bedroom. "Hey mum." She turned around and smiled then ran to me. "Hey son!" She squeezed me to death. "You didn't tell me about getting Kai pregnant again, I found out through Tatiana!" She said as she pulled away. "Sorry mum we was very busy. Anyway do you wanna come for dinner at 6?" She nodded. Obviously. Mum loves when she don't have to cook.

"Yes of course!" She went and sat back in her spot. I left her and went upstairs to Javan's room. He was showing Aria the clothes and shoes he got her. Cute brother. "Thanks bro for that." He nodded. "Anytime for my niece." He got her a red adidas tracksuit, red adidas supercolours by pharell to go with it. A black Gucci scarf. A black Gucci baby bucket hat. Some little outfits and a teddy. My baby girl is so spoilt. "Come round mine for 6 having a sqaud meal." He nodded and gave me Aria. "Thanks bro for the stuff." We spudded then I left.

*
When I got home with Aria and Tatiana the maid was just making her way up the path. Good timing. I got out the car and took out Aria too. She was sleeping but now awakened. She can just play in her cot whilst I get ready. There is gonna be so much people in the house today. Might we as well have a little party afterwards. Tatiana went straight to the kitchen and did her thing. She can make a meal from anything.

I took Aria upstairs and got her ready. Her mum will be home soon. I bathed Aria in her little animal pool then creamed her with e45. I put on her Ted Baker little black dress on her with black frilly socks. Her hair was nice and curly from the bath so I just left it out. My girl looked so pretty like her mother. I took Aria to her cot and gave her some teddies to play with whilst I got ready. It was now 2:30. The maid was cleaning the basement first.

Kai.
3:20
I stepped in the house and see my mum cooking some big ass food. The house looked spotless best I've ever seen it. I know Jay's ass didn't clean it. "Hey mum." She smiled and continued cooking. "Why so much food?" I was baffled. I only asked jay to have dinner ready. LAWD. "Family is coming over for 6, so I suggest you get ready now." I nodded and went upstairs. Only to find my husband naked in the bath. Oh he needs company.